VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Not a Girl's Name [v0.6] [Pestus Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

jacksonbrown757

great game!!!! I love playing this unique and my type of game. I love all the characters and anything can happen in this story. Anything! I wish I could party with all of them. Really great sex scenes
  2. 1.00 star(s)

DirectXD1943

It's kind of incredible how there aren't any positives I can say about this game. The writing is atrocious and leaves you disliking everytime a character opens their mouth; the game is quite ugly, and I'm not sure why, perhaps their setup can't handle it, but I could forgive it if the writing was better, but it isn't.

I've given up trying to get past Chapter 4 because it's just so entirely boring, there's no reason for anyone to spend time on this when they could be playing anything else.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I wanted it to be good but, It wasnt possible. Lets argument this thing starting witht he good things:

The Writing, its not much in "character development but there is a lot of humour going on, maybe that compensates. For the most part, meaning 98%, the dialogue exists outside the sex scenes and works as an introduction of sorts, a short story before the thing happening. Its fun to read, its smart even, the jokes land well. I have seen many games landing jokes on their faces and making my eyes roll. This one's funny. No complains here.

The complain comes from the sex scenes, its hard to know what is going on, and where the stage of the scene is, what are the people involved feeling and such, cause there is no dialogue during sex scenes, only in between as transition, or after.

And we get to the tricky part. The sex scenes. Sex scenes are divided in sections and each section has 2 or more clips that will play until the next section begins. The models look decent, and the animations look good also, but in some cases they look like people with severe disabilities moving and rubbing against each other. Since there is no dialgoue there is no indication of how long until the end of the current clip, so you will have to just watch it till the end. If you clic you will skip the entire section, which is as I said, 2 or 3 clips. This is my opinion is far from ideal. It would be better with dialogue.

And the important thing is how these clips are made, cause even if the animations visually look good, there is an absolute lack of energy, its like people very tired, and drunk having sex, so it doesn't look very good.

Maybe in 5 years this should be the standard for games, but it should be better done. It doesnt quite work for me, but i wish I had the knowledge to do it myself. Kudos for devs
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3195513

The writing is good. The story is mostly character driven, which is a plus.

The bad are the renders. The characters are far from pretty, and the renders are below average. Some live characters look like dead.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Scarlett's nightmare

WTF did I just play?! This is really really... different. I can't say I am on board with all that is on the plate here, but kudos for making a game that is certainly unlike the others here.

The writing is competent and the story - for what it wants to do - is well done. The tone is unapologetic and the humor is on point. But even if all that wasn't the case, I'd come back to this for Frank alone. She is such a great character.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Vasin

The writing here is absolutely cracked.

Jokes aside the author might as well have been high as a kite when this game was written. There's no semblance of realism or credibility and the plot is a jumbled mess of coincidences and contrivances mixed with over the top jokes and juvenile roasting. If you're looking for a, for lack of a better word, dark sex comedy maybe check it out, but if it's likeable characters you want, not much to find here.

Graphically, characters are a mix between very realistic proportions and occasionally nightmare inducing uncanny skintones and facial expressions. Animations are there, they are not terrible, but would benefit from being split into smaller bits, as is they are too long to watch, but skipping them makes transitions jarring.

It's possible that the game becomes significantly better after consuming high amounts of drugs, I wouldn't know.

Check it out maybe.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL;DR = pretty decent game. Sexy and funny. Megusta

Story: 5/5
    + Although you might laugh during game, the story of this game isnt some happy shit. It's about bunch of people going through difficulties and they cope with problems by indulging in sex, drugs and rock'n'roll waffles. It is suprisingly motivational and funny. If life sucks you should try to focus on the good stuff.
    + Story is entertaining. You will usually end up laughing at antics of certain characters. Some of them are pretty crazy.
    + There isnt one main character. Story revolves around group of people and their problems. Beware that sometimes you might end up feeling sad or pity.

Art and Sex stuff: 4/5
    + Dont judge art harschly based on sample pictures. Although art looks really outdated, it is hot. Sometimes it looks even better than some expensive DAZ models in different games.
    + Especially main female love interest Frankie is very sexy.
    + There are a lof sex animations. Almost every sex scene has animations.
    - Unfortunately some animations are really long and you should be careful not to interupt them. If you click at the start of some animation you might end up missing a lot of stuff. Those animations still need some work done.
    - Sadly some characters look really ugly. I was especially creeped out when one of the female characters received facial cumshot. But it might have been intentional by author, because that female character was religious nutjob and her ugly appearance might fit inside inside some scary horror movie. Weird mix of sexy, ugly and creepy. LOL

Gameplay: 4/5
    + This is typical VN with some choices.
    + English is decent.
    - There arent many choices this game. Only the important stuff has choices. I think it is good idea to not fill the game with pointless choices that have no impact whatsoever.

To sum it up:
    I really enjoyed this game. It is hot and you might end up laughing sometimes. It has some potential and I will definitely recommend this.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4327961

Oh my, i really love this game. The renders are superb, the story is very hot and twisted. The girl faces are almost perfect and the animations are probably the best at f95. I wish the dev all the best and i cant't wait to see more of this :)