Ren'Py Abandoned Not Even the Gods [Demo] [sunksqua]

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
NotEvenTheGods.png

Overview
Welcome to a world that's drenched in sin, where good is bad and evil always wins. Not Even the Gods is an anthology series focusing on the intersecting and complicated lives of those who survive amid the dysfunction and indifference of what the world has become. Unfortunate choices are born of necessity while our doomed protagonists frequently face their own mortality. But staying alive doesn’t always mean staying whole. In this world people die like they live - fast, hard and loud.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-28
Game Updated: 2020-09-28
Developer/Publisher: sunksqua
Censorship: None
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot1.png screenshot2.png screenshot3.png screenshot4.png

Last edited:

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
This is a brief demo, about 30-40 images, and maybe 5 minutes to go through it at most. There's no girls or nudity in the prologue and it's all in black+white. Feedback and opinions are welcome, but the art style isn't changing. It's not for everyone, and that's okay. :coffee:

< Here is a link to my newly created discord, where people can discuss the game or ask questions, and I will post previews and updates on development. I don't have a Patreon, so this will be the place to go for the most up-to-date information on this project as it unfolds.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This is a brief demo, about 30-40 images, and maybe 5 minutes to go through it at most. There's no girls or nudity in the prologue and it's all in black+white. It's not for everyone, and that's okay. :coffee:
But will there be girls and nudity in future versions? Because F95ers need

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
In all due honestly, art work of the game is interesting and reading from your description it seems you care about the story. From what can be seen you have put some care in your game and I wish you joy in making it.

Reactions: thecardinal

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I can't see Max, D, or Tracy's models, I suspect some kind of foul sorcery is going on. Heck, I'm not even sure you can peek on your landlady here.

Also, CC's OnlyFans is very disappointing, I recommend donating money to catgirl research instead.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Welcome to a world that's drenched in sin, where good is bad and evil always wins.

Joy. A Real Life simulator. How will that be interesting given the current state of things?

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
I can't see Max, D, or Tracy's models, I suspect some kind of foul sorcery is going on. Heck, I'm not even sure you can peek on your landlady here.

Also, CC's OnlyFans is very disappointing, I recommend donating money to catgirl research instead.
Can confirm, I donated 10k$ to her onlyfans and she didn't even marry me, smh. At least the catgirls won't betray my trust like that.

D

Deleted member 1932742

the owner of nearby store looks exactly like the broker
well of course noisy hairy unevoluted ape edition

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Hmmm, unusual style indeed. Quite short to really make an opinion about it, but enough to wanna keep an eye on it :Kappa:

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm, unusual style indeed. Quite short to really make an opinion about it, but enough to wanna keep an eye on it :Kappa:
I think once I add the girls to the story it will have more broad appeal (see what I did there) but for now I'm content to get peopled interested with the story and the style.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
"You see, there's two kind of people in this world . . ." This is the horse that the first rides. Still working on getting the shading right. About to head out to work, but trying to hit a 10-20 renders per day goal.
howdy.png