Ren'Py - Completed - Not Everyone Lives [v2.1] [Halfmoonpunch]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story 2/5
    The story it self had potential but the overall quality just makes it pretty bad, quests dosent finish in questlog well some do others done, also sometimes it dosent update so you have to guess what to do next, like i said quality is just not there.

Same goes for the sex scenes they are very poor quality and really boring with some weird sounds that dosent really sound like sex sounds...and for some reason MC has to use condoms when fucking someone? kinda weird in whats supposed to be an adult game, so yeah no creampies or anything...

The Art wasent really in my taste either, they just dont look unique with their faces and overall quality is yet again just a bit to low.

As for endings its rushed, one even say this is not the end and then its games is done, you cant be with the shy girl either, game really just fails to deliver in pretty close to everything.

Girls 2/5
    They really dident do anything for me, the art was more ugly then nice and no one felt unique.

Animations 1/5
    Barely even animations and the quality is just very low.

Music 3/5
    Average background stuff nothing special.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

BOT OVERLORD

So the game was pretty good but not fantastic, it feels very much like a demo even though it's marked as complete and many plot points seemed forgotten about including how there is an inventory system that is literally never used

The sex scenes were okay, nothing fantastic but it did its job. 3/5

What really annoyed me was Seth
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically it's a decent game, pretty good but nothing exceptional and the story was alright but could have been better.