4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is there a way to disable the character dialogue sprites? I unpacked the files and replaced images in game/images/Sides/Conner/*.webp with a new empty 1x1 image but that somehow just creates a big square where the sprite would go.

I ended up writing a Python script to remove all the "c happy" / "c thinking" etc. text in the .rpy files.

Enjoyed the intro release, though things with Georgia seem a bit rushed. MC and Georgia may have a history, but we, as players through the MC, do not.

Overall good start, lots of potential.
Made a quick Mod for the game with choice recommendations ("Walkthrough") + added some more game settings
(the side image toggle in my Mod isn't needed anymore since v0.2)

==================================
Feb. 27, 2023
Updated the Mod to the latest game version v0.3
Feb. 29, 2023
Updated the Mod to the bugfixed game version v0.3b
==================================

Download Mod v0.3b (~2MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3b (~240MB)
-
Info: maybe it's better to uninstall if used v0.1/v0.2 ports before installing the new one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
NotGeorgia_01.jpg NotGeorgia_02.jpg NotGeorgia_03.jpg

Last edited:

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
I changed the MC's name, but every time I load a save, the MC name reverts to Conner. Nobody else has brought it up.
I've also experienced that bug, although it doesn't happen every time.

There are also a few cases where MC is addressed as "Conner" even if the player has set a custom name for MC.

Reactions: Jack0h

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Shinita this looks like a very promising game. Love all of the girls so far, only turned down the one girl, the one in the clothes shop, because I could see that Georgia had some issues with her. I love that we are going for natural girls with actual normal breast sizes, ranging from A cup through what might be a small C cup so far. I don't even mind a D cup from time to time but too many of these games have given all their ladies basketball boobs. Also love that Georgia seems to be bi, in hopes of having some threesomes with her in future releases, no devil's threesomes, Tyler and Mr Edwards can look but not touch my women. It also helps immerse me in it that the MC kind of reminds me of what I looked like at that age(51 now), in shape but not super buff, normal size junk, not micro or mandingo. The writing is pretty decent so far as well, only a few minor typos or coding errors, one time it showed Georgia talking when it was actually the MC and another where it used the default name for the MC rather than the one I chose. Keep up the good work and may you get lots of support.

Last edited:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
...and scene given my attempts at doing animation by hand were awful.
Then I can only give you the advice, leave out animations.

1. Bad animations are a total turn off. Sex scenes in which the characters move like disabled robots are not erotic ;)

2. (Good) animations take a lot of time, not only to render but also to get the positioning, movement and exposure so that it looks reasonably decent.
In the time you make 30 normal renders with which you can show the same thing, but tell a lot more.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Made a quick Mod for that + added a gallery unlocker and some more game settings

Download Mod v0.1 (5MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.1 (~xxxMB)
Pixeldrain - MediaFire
(in progress)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2120889 View attachment 2120890 View attachment 2120891
KoGa3 to the rescue as always :)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020

1. Bad animations are a total turn off. Sex scenes in which the characters move like disabled robots are not erotic ;)

2. (Good) animations take a lot of time, not only to render but also to get the positioning, movement and exposure so that it looks reasonably decent.
In the time you make 30 normal renders with which you can show the same thing, but tell a lot more.
Yeah, I would say finish the game/story with a lot of static images, then once finished, maybe they could come back and do a version with animations.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
Some quick thoughts after finishing this v0.1:

I was really looking forward to meeting the redhead; unfortunately it turns out she's been soiled by another man's seed. I don't mean this in a "hurr girls must stay virgins until they meet MC" way, I mean this in a "she's literally carrying someone else's baby in her belly" way. I can handle past relationships, but getting pregnant by someone else is where I draw the line. Sucks, but I lost interest in her almost as soon as she was introduced.

Also, the scene where Edwards picks up the phone and looks at Georgia's nudes was such an annoying, totally unnecessary invasion of privacy. I'm sure Georgia knew what was in that photo album; she should have full control of that phone, what to show and what to not show. To make matters even worse, Georgia and MC totally capitulated to Edwards, by agreeing to send him Georgia's next photoshoot in exchange for using a car he just happens to own as a prop.

Finally there's Tyler, who was very suggestively introduced as a potential rival for MC x Georgia.

I'm not saying this game deserves the NTR tag, but all of the aforementioned are certainly NTR-adjacent elements that are definitely going to leave a sour taste to some people.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017

Further note, it can add load issues depending on how you set up the animations to play, somtimes leading to sporadic and janky movement as I have experianced with some other games which had animations.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I'm not saying this game deserves the NTR tag, but all of the aforementioned are certainly NTR-adjacent elements that are definitely going to leave a sour taste to some people.
We're on page 7 and you're literally the first person complaining about this. NTR-adjacent is a new one on me.

As has been stated there is not going to be NTR. Tyler is not going to get Georgia and you'll be able to choose what photos, if any, to share with Edwards. (To be honest my plan was they were going to fob him off with some bikini shots)

If that's beyond what you like this probably isn't going to be the game for you. Thankfully there's a ton of games on F95 catering for a wide variety of interests and I'm sure you'll find something that is.

Last edited:

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
We're on page 7 and you're literally the first person complaining about this. NTR-adjacent is a new one on me.
That's because everyone else is too busy arguing with each other on whether or not this qualifies as "loli". :KEK:

Jokes aside, I know you clarified there will be no NTR and I'm not arguing against it. I'm not really "complaining", either. I'm just giving you feedback on certain elements that might, let's just say, irk players who hate NTR, even if this game never goes there.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

As has been stated there is not going to be NTR. Tyler is not going to get Georgia and you'll be able to choose what, if anything, to share with Edwards. (To be honest my plan was they were going to fob him off with some bikini shots)

If that's beyond what you like this probably isn't going to be the game for you. Thankfully there's a ton of games on F95 catering for a wide variety of interests and I'm sure you'll find something that is.
Little bit of advice, ignore anything related to that subject, so many times threads get derailed from the subject.
You've stated in the developer notes that there will be none in the game, that should be good enough :)

Reactions: fabulous007

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
As has been stated there is not going to be NTR. Tyler is not going to get Georgia and you'll be able to choose what, if anything, to share with Edwards. (To be honest my plan was they were going to fob him off with some bikini shots)
OK, totally bought in now. I might even send him nudes but again, no touchy my ladies. Hell, Tyler can be there while I am all up in Georgia's guts but again, he will be being cucked, no touch. He can sit in the corner and jerk himself, wishing he was in my shoes.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!
Really nice cute game so far.
Just the right amount of teasing. I really like it :)

Reactions: Shinita

Asch

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah I'm sold. As a fan of small boobs this was a must try, then you go and add the a rare pregnancy tag to the game and actually make nice visuals and good set up for the story. Yeah, this is definitely going on the watch list.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Enjoying it very much atm. If you did ever consider the Incest addon, cousin would be best fit with current story.
The girls are all nice and interesting and its good to see some with some more realistic bodies that doesn't look like they are suffering from chronic back pain and difficult to find bra/top sizes.
Some spelling mistakes and mistaken identies in some scenes but good regardless...

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes