4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
MC is 5' 7". Next tallest is Ada at 5' 6" rest of the women are 5' 5" except Katie at 5' 4" and Georgia at 5' 2" (all measured in DAZ using Measurement Tool)

Other celebrity women who are 5' 2" include Avril Lavigne, Emilia Clarke, Anna Kendrick, Salma Hayek, Zoe Kravitz, Hilary Duff, Sarah Hyland, Christina Aguilera, Lisa Bonet, Lacey Chabert, Alyssa Milano, Mary-Kate Olsen and Lily Allen.

Famous men who are 5' 7" include James McAvoy, Ben Stiller, Pitbull, Jordan Peele, Martin Lawrence, Jesse Eisenberg, Charlie Day, Sean Astin, Peter Jackson and Joe Rogan.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The MC is attracted to Geogia, but in the past they decided to just be friends, he is conflicted between his feelings for her as a woman (physically and emotionally) and as a friend, that's obvious, if you read it carefully. He doesn't know how to handle the situation, and I think most of us would be in the same conflict (I, at least, was two times in my life in exactly that situation. You try your best, but you never know, if it's the right way).

Yeah the situation with Edwards was shitty, but should Georgia and MC risked to get an eviction notice for their behavior in a semi public area. How should they have reacted, while being in shock that they got caught? And that scene ended with Edwards demanding something, but that doesn't mean all the words are spoken. Both MC and Georgia were in shock, now they can act. Maybe even turn the tables?

But if this one scene is already a red flag/deal breaker for you, best to move on. Don't get me wrong, I'm also not a fan of NTR/sharing/swinging. For all that matters to me, these kinks can burn in hell. But I analyze the overall situation and pull my conclusion out of the given facts, both the game and the infos the dev gives here in the forum.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Some people haven't picked up on subtle cues in the store or the parking garage scenes. Georgia might start off in a scenario she didn't expect but she turns it around having fun in the process.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't like women showing off what god gave them this game might not be for you. That's why it's tagged exhibitionist. It's set in a country more relaxed about nudity than the USA and as the MC says "maybe it's something in the water." :LOL:

I am going to tweak the dialog on the garage scene and drop one of the images to clarify the power play here. Edwards isn't supposed to be a bad guy hitting on your LI - he got over-excited and then felt guilty so gave up the car. Originally he was going to feel the urge to go home and redirect his attention to his wife but I decided showing non-MC thoughts would be distracting.

The hero is taller than all the women - the cover shot has many of the ladies in elongated poses while he's in a somewhat slouchy pose and he needs to find a gym as he already noticed in the clothing room mirror (guess where he's going tomorrow). As for his passiveness he's just moved city after a bad breakup for a fresh start and has yet to find his new feet and his feelings for Georgia and her new unexpected behavior. He'll figure it out what he wants and work to getting it soon enough.

If you're okay with lower levels of inhibition and some of the eyes it might attract stick around. The women are exclusively available for you to win their heart (or at least their bed) and it's going to be a fun ride.

If you're not okay with that or think it needs an age input this game isn't for you. You can move on and find a game on F95 that better suits you. As the saying goes this isn't an airport and there is no need to announce your departure.

These women while petite are 5' 2" to 5' 6" adults. They have jobs, they live in the city on their own, they go to bars and drink alcohol (literally the setup ending of 0.1) and they haven't spoken to their parents in a while. No age input box is going to work for you here. This isn't a "ploy" to get round a rule on Patreon or Subscribestar because there isn't one and will never be.

If you don't trust me this game isn't NTR just because the men in it aren't blind to beauty when it strolls by then pop back in a few months and see for yourself.

This is going to be the last non-trivial reply from me on this thread for a while. I could have been working on the game but instead I'm here, doing this which is less enjoyable for everyone involved and reveals plot and character that could have been best left to the game to say.

Last edited:

maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
Some people haven't picked up on subtle cues in the store or the parking garage scenes. Georgia might start off in a scenario she didn't expect but she turns it around having fun in the process.

If you don't like women showing off what god gave them this game might not be for you. That's why it's tagged exhibitionist. It's set in a country more relaxed about nudity than the USA and as the MC says "maybe it's something in the water." :LOL:

I am going to tweak the dialog on the garage scene and drop one of the images to clarify the power play here. Edwards isn't supposed to be a bad guy hitting on your LI - he got over-excited and then felt guilty so gave up the car. Originally he was going to feel the urge to go home and redirect his attention to his wife but I decided showing non-MC thoughts would be distracting.

The hero is taller than all the women - the cover shot has many of the ladies in elongated poses while he's in a somewhat slouchy pose and he needs to find a gym as he already noticed in the clothing room mirror (guess where he's going tomorrow). As for his passiveness he's just moved city after a bad breakup for a fresh start and has yet to find his new feet and his feelings for Georgia and her new unexpected behavior. He'll figure it out what he wants and work to getting it soon enough.

If you're okay with lower levels of inhibition and some of the eyes it might attract stick around. The women are exclusively available for you to win their heart (or at least their bed) and it's going to be a fun ride.

If you're not okay with that or think it needs an age input this game isn't for you. You can move on and find a game on F95 that better suits you. As the saying goes this isn't an airport and there is no need to announce your departure.

These women while petite are 5' 2" to 5' 6" adults. They have jobs, they live in the city on their own, they go to bars and drink alcohol (literally the setup ending of 0.1) and they haven't spoken to their parents in a while. No age input box is going to work for you here. This isn't a "ploy" to get round a rule on Patreon or Subscribestar because there isn't one and will never be.

If you don't trust me this game isn't NTR just because the men in it aren't blind to beauty when it strolls by then pop back in a few months and see for yourself.

This is going to be the last non-trivial reply from me on this thread for a while. I could have been working on the game but instead I'm here, doing this which is less enjoyable for everyone involved and reveals plot and character that could have been best left to the game to say.
Its not unproductive, is actually something really productive. Dont see it as a waste of time after all are ideas that you can use in the future or use them to steer your game towards a more harem route or whatever. It is true that is your game and that you do you do you but when you put something out for the public to enjoy they would spot flaws and many would want to give you feedback on those flaws not to put you down but to elevate the game they will be playing but they might not have the background or experience or ideas that you have so the goal is to find balance, as a profesional you have to take feedback and pick and choose which you gonna keep for your own product after all this is your market, if you want to make games for people to enjoy then you have to see what are they looking to enjoy if its only games for you to enjoy then no need to put it to the public, and not need to reply to everything. Just read, take note and move one. You are doing good, keep up the good work.

Mar 30, 2018
Sir Shinita
Your game is great! Renders are beautiful, as many already told you, and the plot seems nice, the characters are cool and interesting. And for a first realease, it's exceptionnally long.
I just hope we won't have to choose between Ash and Victoria. But if I have too, my choice is done :D

Continue your amazing job, and I hope to see your next version soon!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i hated the ending!! it shoulda continued a bit longer!! also you can tell she is into him but he is the one holding back with the just friends bs, she almost kissed him when they met, she has no problem with him seeing her naked, then the scenes just before the end and of course the end. just friends do not do things like that....

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nice story, the girls are cute, and good quality, it's nice they have more realistic bodies than huge tits and asses.

It is a bit bipolar though, the girls look loli, don't act like loli, but sure as shit do not act like adults either.

No harem tag is a bit off-putting, will get cunty if it comes down to nut-cutting time and having to pick a girl.

I get it must suck having people speed through your work, lord knows I do it when it's a cunty chick, or talking with another guy, or just a long-winded internal monologue, but the thing is if you have a nice fruit pavlova once and while it makes it nice, but when you have it every day it is not special any more, just like every 5 minutes some chick is getting half naked.

Love gingers, and preggers, but iffy on when its another guy's kid, feels like ntr would end up coming into play.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I changed the MC's name, but every time I load a save, the MC name reverts to Conner. Nobody else has brought it up.
Same issue here. If you load the game, then exit to the main menu and load again, it reverts back to the name you chose. But yeah, this is a bug. I'm sure most aren't noticing because they're playing through all the content in one sitting.

Edit: Correction, the only way to fix the name is to start a new game, rename the MC, then exit to main menu and load your saves. The name will be applied to the saved game.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Same issue here. If you load the game, then exit to the main menu and load again, it reverts back to the name you chose. But yeah, this is a bug. I'm sure most aren't noticing because they're playing through all the content in one sitting.

Edit: Correction, the only way to fix the name is to start a new game, rename the MC, then exit to main menu and load your saves. The name will be applied to the saved game.
This happened with the v0.1b (bugfix) version? Perhaps, edit your post to clarify which version, so that the developer (and players) are aware that the MC name bug still persist under certain circumstances. Cheers.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
This happened with the v0.1b (bugfix) version? Perhaps, edit your post to clarify which version, so that the developer (and players) are aware that the MC name bug still persist under certain circumstances. Cheers.
Apparently I'm using an older version. My apologies. I had checked the "Thread Updated" date and it didn't show a new version since the initial release. Dev (or a mod) needs to update that as well.

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
Just wanted to jump on and give some kudos to the dev. I think this game has a lot of potential for a .1 product. I for one love the models. Some have complained of them being to loli, but that is just taste. For me, it is nice just having some models that do not fit the big titted cheerleader nor overblown MILF types be the main characters of the game. Yes, the writing could use some fleshing out. As a suggestion, get a co-writer to help you flesh out your ideas and improve dialogue. I have cowritten on a few games in the past. I know having a partner makes both of you better, but it is just a suggestion. Really good first release Shinita .

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Holy crap these girls are amazing looking. The body on georgia is insanely hot, and has a ridiculously cute face too. Really enjoyed it so far. I agree with others who have said its nice to have a majority cast of small/medium size boobs as that gets less love here then the larger boob types. The gallery was a cool touch, being able to get a few more pics but in a way that makes sense with the story.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Great job on this first release! Looking forward to follow this story and enjoy the renders of all these girls. :)(y)

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes