4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
That Developer Notes cracks me up :ROFLMAO:. It is definitely easier said than done, developing a game that is:p.
Yeah no kidding. Four years of making the odd DAZ render did not prepare me. So much time spent posing characters and lighting for a shot that isn't even sexy. Ugh.

All that being said, interesting premise, nice looking renders (great eyecandies), not sure about the narratives though, I guess based on the descriptions, sufficient to say light story with heavy (lewd) contents:unsure:?
There's going to be a bit of story but yeah it's just going to be a nice pleasant ride with lots to see. Going to leave serious drama and crazy plot twists to other devs.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Will we have NTR, In-Game Sharing? It would be good to clear this doubt now at the beginning, so those who don't like it won't waste time.
Yeah that would be a good idea, to specify if those will be included, before people get too invested in the game only to find out later and have to drop playing it.
If it is going to be included, please also specify if it will be optional/avoidable as well, thanks.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Just played thru this and i loved it ! It is hot and it is even hotter, comes to terms really fast leaving lots of room for future development. Writing is good, girls are pure eye candy and hot and even hotter....hope this will not get abandoned.
Thx to the dev and uploader !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shinita

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Riona is the best, cum looks like toothpaste.
If anyone finds a shader for Daz that looks decent let me know. It all seems to be toothpaste or olive oil.

Yeah that would be a good idea, to specify if those will be included, before people get too invested in the game only to find out later and have to drop playing it.
If it is going to be included, please also specify if it will be optional/avoidable as well, thanks.
Oh I see my favorite tag there. Incest actually idc but I just hope you dont add ntr.
There definitely won't be forced NTR. Optional NTR is unlikely.

I may create an option/extra download where you could see what other male characters you encounter are fantasizing about the women (if there is demand). Maybe. It would be non-canon daydreams shown from their perspective. Tyler really has a thing for Georgia, poor guy.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
If anyone finds a shader for Daz that looks decent let me know. It all seems to be toothpaste or olive oil.

I may create an option/extra download where you could see what other male characters you encounter are fantasizing about the women (if there is demand). Maybe. Tyler really has a thing for Georgia, poor guy.
Thanks, it's better to pull off the bandaid so-to-speak on those tags now than to play and get invested and get it dropped on people later :)

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
How low is your attention span? Why do you read just half of the sentence? Just read the next words under. That exactly speak about it.

" As for NTR... I'm against having another guy get in your way/get with the woman you want but could be flexible beyond that. I've considered maybe an optional add-on download that would include the ability to see what other male characters are fantasizing about but it would be just that not canon story. "
To be fair to him I think he probably saw it before I edited it and added the second paragraph so it's my mistake.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As for NTR... I'm against having another guy get in your way/get with the woman you want but could be flexible beyond that.
If being flexible includes an option right at the start of the game that says: "NTR off", which completely disables that possibility, then great.

I've considered maybe an optional add-on download that would include the ability to see what other male characters are fantasizing about but it would be just that not canon story.
The only thing that sounds good to me about everything written here is "optional" and "not canon"

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
The creator notes that all girls are represented as 18 or older, and the girls simply have realistically proportioned breasts, so why the loli tag?

have we really reached the point where anything with less than DD breasts simply isn’t good enough to be called a woman?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The creator notes that all girls are represented as 18 or older, and the girls simply have realistically proportioned breasts, so why the loli tag?

have we really reached the point where anything with less than DD breasts simply isn’t good enough to be called a woman?
Pretty much, yes.
Some people will see them as that, and others won't.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021

I may create an option/extra download where you could see what other male characters you encounter are fantasizing about the women (if there is demand). Maybe. It would be non-canon daydreams shown from their perspective. Tyler really has a thing for Georgia, poor guy.
I suggest you put the sentence in dev notes or overview, because some people are just a bit lazy in reading what you wrote, and ask about it again and again. Not to mention if this discussion get more bloated, many of them won't even bother to read through it.

Reactions: lxh123 and Shinita

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I haven't added a future tags as I literally have no script beyond one more scene than is in the game which I cut to try and get it out. I'm just making it up as I go along. I do however want the game to be "nice" so don't expect any non-consensual or incest.

As for NTR... I'm against having another guy get in your way/get with the woman you want but could be flexible beyond that. I've considered maybe an optional add-on download that would include the ability to see what other male characters are fantasizing about but it would be just that not canon story.
Once you take over the thread, would be great if you could add a Subscribestar link or some way for people to support if they want to as well :)

Reactions: maxbishup

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Once you take over the thread, would be great if you could add a Subscribestar link or some way for people to support if they want to as well :)
There's a bitcoin address on the title page that I'd be surprised if anyone ever uses but that's about it - I've no plans to start a Subscribestar or Patreon.

Reactions: NakedSingularity
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes