4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Shinita, I have a question. Could I focus on just one LI and avoid all sex and romantic relationship scenes with all the others (and of course all sex scenes, if there is any, with girls other than LIs)?
You can't avoid Georgia. There is no sexual interaction with the other ladies yet other than seeing them nude.

I haven't written the rest of the game yet nor do I have a script or even a solid outline, I'm just making it up as I go along so I don't know.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can't avoid Georgia. There is no sexual interaction with the other ladies yet other than seeing them nude.

I haven't written the rest of the game yet nor do I have a script or even a solid outline, I'm just making it up as I go along so I don't know.
Thanks for the reply. I'm not interested in a game that without being a harem forces me to start a relationship (or have sex) with at least one LI: I'm only interested in the sex scenes and the relationship with the LI with which the MC is going to have a romantic relationship at the end of the game.

Reactions: Holdos

Holdos

Sep 13, 2021
Thanks for the reply. I'm not interested in a game that without being a harem forces me to start a relationship (or have sex) with at least one LI: I'm only interested in the sex scenes and the relationship with the LI with which the MC is going to have a romantic relationship at the end of the game.
Hello, in my opinion what gives strength and richness to a game is the freedom and variety of options. What you say is interesting, but sometimes you can start an intimate relationship with someone only to end up falling in love with someone you least expect. Regards

erkper

May 16, 2018
Well, I mean, you could always choose Georgia and then everything else falls in line, no?
1679772167761.png

Reactions: Shinita

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not clear what this answer is about. If what I said offends you, then I'm sorry, but I didn't mean to.

Hello, in my opinion what gives strength and richness to a game is the freedom and variety of options. What you say is interesting, but sometimes you can start an intimate relationship with someone only to end up falling in love with someone you least expect. Regards
It can, but I play the game one way, and I prefer to play games that allow me to do it.

In any case, there are many games and I don't think it's a drama that I'm not interested in this one.

Well, I mean, you could always choose Georgia and then everything else falls in line, no?
Or not, is Georgia the one that interests me the most or the only one that interests me? Maybe yes, or maybe not. In any case, I don't know what the problem is that I'm not interested in the game. I mean, there are a lot of other games out there and it's not likely that I'll be able to play all of them.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
personly I would love to see some girl/girl action between Georgia and Kaylee. She seems to have a thing for Georgia. so some girl/girl or some sharing could be nice. another weird thing I noticed when having breakfast with Ash after she goes to take the shower. there is a sequence where Chris is talking to the MC and showing him to a table despite you already being at a table. it's a bit confusing.

• Angry
Reactions: qaywsx

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
personly I would love to see some girl/girl action between Georgia and Kaylee. She seems to have a thing for Georgia. so some girl/girl or some sharing could be nice. another weird thing I noticed when having breakfast with Ash after she goes to take the shower. there is a sequence where Chris is talking to the MC and showing him to a table despite you already being at a table. it's a bit confusing.
That should be fixed in the 0.1d version.

If you don't want to download another 300mb replacing the scripts.rpa file in the game folder with this one should upgrade it.

Reactions: ChesseKun

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
That is very worrying and while there are occasionally false positives I certainly would not attempt to run a download that said that.

I updated the official links a while before you posted this to 0.2d which fixed some bugs. Are you downloading from the links in this thread or from a third-party site? (There's no guarantee the files they link to are my original ones)

I would recommend trying the official Mega link for PC at the start of this page - I just tried it and it gave me no warnings on Windows 11.
it was just Windows Defender playing up. I decided to try a new anti-virus program, BitDefender with its 30 day free trial, and there was no issues. I reckon it was, as you mentioned, a false positive.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not a bad update, albeit short and sweet, glad I had to restart I didn't remember much of the story, there was something really fucking hot cumming on Georgia's pussy then her rubbing her clit and cumming.

So if Georgia is unavoidable, and this is not harem, does that mean we are going to get endings with 3sums.

Also are the tags upto date with this game, is there like missing NTR or futa/trap or is the guy you can meet at the skate park supposed to be a possible buddy?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Not a bad update, albeit short and sweet, glad I had to restart I didn't remember much of the story, there was something really fucking hot cumming on Georgia's pussy then her rubbing her clit and cumming.

So if Georgia is unavoidable, and this is not harem, does that mean we are going to get endings with 3sums.

Also are the tags upto date with this game, is there like missing NTR or futa/trap or is the guy you can meet at the skate park supposed to be a possible buddy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Saying that a game is uninteresting to you, or that the fetishes, etc do not interest you for no other reason than to make a post is NOT convenient. It's rude.

If you dislike the game for whatever reason, don't play it and continue looking for one that you like.
Well normally I'd agree with you, but in this case, if you check the thread, he's not just blurting out his preferences for the sake of it.

It started with a question about whether this game would suit his preferences, and Shinita replied, in part, that he has no fixed plan and is making it up as he goes.

So, for once, in that context, it does seem reasonable to state your preferences, hoping to influence the Dev.

Reactions: $@~

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Seriously, how sexy do you think a homeless girl who feels she has to hide her gender to avoid being raped should look?
I don't care to be honest, I am here for Georgia, or Viktoria, or maybe gingersnaps still to decide, love gingers, love pregnant, but ginger pregnant to someone else, eh, so yeah I care about lady looks like a dude as much as I do the impending being screamed at by lesbian urple the purple scene about using the wrong pronouns.

Reactions: battali0n

erkper

May 16, 2018
I don't care to be honest, I am here for Georgia, or Viktoria, or maybe gingersnaps still to decide, love gingers, love pregnant, but ginger pregnant to someone else, eh, so yeah I care about lady looks like a dude as much as I do the impending being screamed at by lesbian urple the purple scene about using the wrong pronouns.
Well you're in luck then, get your hair cut by the Eastern European bimbo instead of going to the skate park and to this point in the story the only thing you'll have to do with Ash is walk by and feel superior.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well you're in luck then, get your hair cut by the Eastern European bimbo instead of going to the skate park and to this point in the story the only thing you'll have to do with Ash is walk by and feel superior.
Thank you caption obvious.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes