4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Things are moving along at a faster pace now but unlikely to be out before Christmas so probably Jan but you never know.

FWIW I've been able to get my DAZ workflow running quicker through scripts and using the downloadable iray server so rendering doesn't block working on the next scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OriginalEidolon

Dec 21, 2023
Nice Xmas present from you Shinita! I have to say I really love your VN, it's amazing!!! I looking forward to see the newest update. Happy new year!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
D/L'd and started on this a couple of days ago. Georgia is absolutely adorable! She reminds me of a sort of mix of a couple of girls I knew in the dorms freshman year - they were both about five-foot-nothing and really cute. One was a bit more on the "outgoing" side, the other not so much. Georgia, so far, is kind of in-between, though I suspect she'll be getting much more "outgoing" soon - already seen that with the sofa and shower/post shower scenes.

Reactions: Shinita

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Character is already pregnant, not the MC's doing. So this way it pisses off both people that find pregnant land-whales gross, *and* people with a breeding kink. Woooo.
Just started and just met that character - I'd say "land whale" is a bit to hyperbolic. She's got a good bump, but it looks like a "halfway there" not a "gonna pop any time now" level.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Status update time!

I've now completed the next two scenes renders, script and coding so that's 4 of the intended 6 completely done. Most importantly that leaves just two short scenes left before Episode 3 can ship. I also need to add a few sound effects and a couple of big-pan images but they won't take long at all. Episode 3 is currently 249 images long (I know doesn't seem many but I try and make every render count in terms of posing, lighting and having something nice to look at).

While working on the game I've broken some saves so it's probably safe to say don't use any save games. It doesn't take long to replay given how short the game is and you'll find both a bunch of re-rendered scenes to fix grainy and flawed images and best of all...

If you completed episode 2 you'll see a new "X-Ray" icon that gives you a further peek at your favorite ladies at various parts of the story - there are 30 so far! (I lost track of how many re-renders)

I've been holding off on release dates for this game so far but I'm currently pushing to get it out in time for Valentines! (February 14th)

Here's a little treat in the mean time from Destiny's next gallery.

Last edited:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I've now completed the next two scenes renders, script and coding so that's 4 of the intended 6 completely done. Most importantly that leaves just two short scenes left before Episode 4 can ship. I also need to add a few sound effects and a couple of big-pan images but they won't take long at all. Episode 3 is currently 249 images long (I know doesn't seem many but I try and make every render count in terms of posing, lighting and having something nice to look at).
This is a bit confusing... Do you mean Episode 3 at the point you wrote Episode 4 or are you working on Ep.3+Ep.4 at the same time?

Dean0012

Dec 28, 2023
No pressure at all, mostly curious (with a healthy dose of anticipation) for some news on the update? I don't think any of us would oppose a nice spoiler render if you're inclined :)

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I had hoped to get it out by today but it turned out I needed two scenes to get from "A" to "B" rather than just the one. (I rendered the scenes out of order)

I managed to get the originally envisaged missing (last) scene done by today but just started the new extra scene yesterday so it's going to be another 4-5 days as I have to do both the images and script for the new scene then testing and tweaks as needed.

On the plus side that means 7 scenes will now be included in episode 3 and not 6 after all. I'm currently at 324 images and am expecting it be about 350 all-in.

Here's an extra Christmas pic of Georgia I didn't post during the holidays

Last edited:

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Okay, all the main scenes are rendered, dialoged and scripted. Ended up being more than I thought - it's now 370 images.

Just going through the game to check on flow, see if I need any extra renders in places, adding sound and music, making sure the choices (limited as they are) work, galleries unlock and perhaps dropping in a couple of the big-pan images to provide extra detail and break things up a bit.

Should be available in two days Monday.

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Okay, all the main scenes are rendered, dialoged and scripted. Ended up being more than I thought - it's now 370 images.

Just going through the game to check on flow, see if I need any extra renders in places, adding sound and music, making sure the choices (limited as they are) work, galleries unlock and perhaps dropping in a couple of the big-pan images to provide extra detail and break things up a bit.

Should be available in two days Monday.

you know if that was the way Apple store clerks were dressed might consider entering one. if you know what I mean.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes