4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Oh, I didn't really look hard and I can't remember if there are any in game, but are you going to be doing any renders?
I didn't mean renders, I meant animations, sorry about that.

I wanted to add that the emotions for Riona scene drew me in and I would like to see the MC lend her more support. It's something lacking in scenes like that and you made it feel special. The MC cared about what was going on with her.

For now, I'm more connected with her than with any other character in the VN due to the emotions displayed. Red heads are also my thing, she ticks two of my boxes. Being a parent myself I know how some women feel about themselves when pregnant, then toss in what is going on with her; well it drew me in.

Certain comment when the encounter happened makes me hope her helps her with that. To make her feel better about her self. Trying not to give too much away so as to avoid a spoiler tag.

I would just like to see those two expanded upon as Georgia seemed to have a connection with her too.

Also found an error in the text after the Riona thing. She says 'It cost my my relationship.' Should be 'me my'

One more thing is it possible to get a pack put together that includes some of the scenes from the VN? Like Riona images from that encounter, and the shower, dressing room scenes, stuff like that. Or another part of the gallery that has those included. Honestly, your images are so good I would like to make them backgrounds and I don't know if there is a way to save them.

Thanks!

Last edited:

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022

I wanted to add that the emotions for Riona scene drew me in and I would like to see the MC lend her more support. It's something lacking in scenes like that and you made it feel special. The MC cared about what was going on with her.

For now, I'm more connected with her than with any other character in the VN due to the emotions displayed. Red heads are also my thing, she ticks two of my boxes. Being a parent myself I know how some women feel about themselves when pregnant, then toss in what is going on with her; well it drew me in.

Certain comment when the encounter happened makes me hope her helps her with that. To make her feel better about her self. Trying not to give too much away so as to avoid a spoiler tag.

I would just like to see those two expanded upon as Georgia seemed to have a connection with her too.

Also found an error in the text after the Riona thing. She says 'It cost my my relationship.' Should be 'me my'

One more thing is it possible to get a pack put together that includes some of the scenes from the VN? Like Riona images from that encounter, and the shower, dressing room scenes, stuff like that. Or another part of the gallery that has those included. Honestly, your images are so good I would like to make them backgrounds and I don't know if there is a way to save them.

Thanks!
I don't know if this will help you, but I think you can make a screenshot in the game by pressing the 'S' key, and you can press the 'H' key to hide the UI and text on screen.

Reactions: siath70

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I did wonder! We might be able to get some animations in. I can't hand-animate, that's beyond me, but there are a few pre-made loops I've found. Would be used sparingly.

Noted. ;)

Thanks, fixed in next release :)

I think what most people do is use a tool called unrpy which basically cracks open the .rpa files which has all the images in it - in this case .webp's.

I could probably post a couple of images here for you if you let me know which ones.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I did wonder! We might be able to get some animations in. I can't hand-animate, that's beyond me, but there are a few pre-made loops I've found. Would be used sparingly.
Personally, I would rather have no animations than poorly made ones.

Thanks!
RPAExtract lets unpack the RPA files download link and a how-to use can be found here

and for converting the images Irfanview works great it even has a batch convert feature.

Reactions: siath70

siath70

Apr 5, 2019

I think what most people do is use a tool called unrpy which basically cracks open the .rpa files which has all the images in it - in this case .webp's.

I could probably post a couple of images here for you if you let me know which ones.
No major anims, maybe small things like turning their head or smiling or such.

Thanks for the unpacker hint, from both posts. I hate using things like that, but as long as I have permission...

No need to post if I can unpack them. Unless you have extra renders of Riona pregnant in other settings...

Thanks! Keep it going, Like I said, I'm more invested in Riona, but I'm attached to Georgia.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes