Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
Can someone please mod a playable font. Can anyone tell me how to go to fullscreen?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
The black and white style is really cool and the msin character looks nice, but the UI is so...buggy? I don't know how else to describe it. A game with a lot of potential, but its execution could be better.

InfernalDevil

Jan 6, 2018
Is it playable right now? Last time I checked it, it was so buggy... just was impossible to play I. Constant cruses and dead ends.

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
i would love to play this very badly but i am stuck on monday... monday sucks!
(stuck means its buged and its monday over and over... also working doesn't work anymore... i have no hope it will be better starting the game over again)

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
i would love to play this very badly but i am stuck on monday... monday sucks!
(stuck means its buged and its monday over and over... also working doesn't work anymore... i have no hope it will be better starting the game over again)
Wow cant believe that bug is still there. This game hasn't really functioned correctly since build 24. It sucks because I really liked this game at that point.

lostfrog

Feb 16, 2020
The artstyle looks great but the words are damn near unreadable, it's too blurry and annoying to play.

boofeer

Aug 25, 2017
Game is really nice, but the font too small :(
Artstyle looks ok. Don't get it how to change the job, "GET" button just don't pop up for me.

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
First of all - Great game!
At my second attempt I realised that the only way to play this game is to save a lot and always check for day loops. Finished last quest at chapter 1 and a few jobs - waitress and house maid. Let me give you (the author) my 2 cents.

Pros:
1. Story is amasing this far. I rarely see this in AAA games nowadays and have never expected to see such interesting story in an adult game.
2. Beautiful art style. Battle scenes ala the darkest dungeon amased me.
3. You are not scared to show reall violence in game.
4. MC is different... really different than common MC in adult games.

Cons:
1. No choice.
2. Sex scenes are repetitive (routine). For example. During one of the quests MC have to have sex with homeless people. Except for a few mentions about smell this scene doesn't differ from others. They are rude, have big sticks and view sex with a ridiculously hot girl as smth mundane. If we try to imagine this homeless men should have worshipped MC cause this girl is at leats 9 of 10. I don't talk about MC reaction because she (or it?) is not a normal person.
3. A lot of perks that do almost nothing except little bonuses to lust.

Reactions: Rauls

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
This game has a lot of potential but it's problem is I think the guy working on it is by himself from the art to The coding and that's left a lot of things unfinished maybe somewhere down the line he can get a team together and that will probably lead to a lot of improvements

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
who has the walkthrough? I spent 10 hours, i can't even finish chapter 1
It is pretty straighforward. Just use your diary. And for now you can't finish chapter 1. After last quest it repeats itself indefinitely.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Build 26.3

From Patreon:

"Road to Build 27
  • End of the quest The Flavor of Fear (Done)
  • Next: Scene from poll - Bakery Assistant - Can seduce the chef, and then the thing can escalate to something more ecchi. (Done)
  • Designs of all Aisha's monsters and tweaks in the hunt system (Started)
  • Ero scene in the bar (Started)
  • The new design of the club in downtown
The designs of the monsters are done, you can't access to them now because the monsters aren't ready, I just have the standing image and the dead image, I will be fleshing them out while I finish the quests that unlock them.

The new scene in the bar is an example of how will work the ero scenes there. The first scene is a blowjob scene with 3 outfits, the ones of the picture above. In the bar you will access to ero scenes depending on the drunk state of Aisha, the scenes will be divided by sober, drunk 1/drunk 2 state, drunk 3 states, total drunk. Sober is some kind of foreplay, drunk 1/drunk 2 it will active sex (Aisha has the lead), drunk 3 will be passive sex, and total drunk will be gangbang.

In every one of these states, Aisha will have 2 common scenes that will have 3 outfits variations and 3 special scenes for unique outfits, only being the gangbang the same for all. In this update, we have the first of the common scenes with 3 outfit variations.

Now I will begin to work around the new design of the club that will be something more like the bar."

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Build 26.3

From Patreon:

"Road to Build 27
  • End of the quest The Flavor of Fear (Done)
  • Next: Scene from poll - Bakery Assistant - Can seduce the chef, and then the thing can escalate to something more ecchi. (Done)
  • Designs of all Aisha's monsters and tweaks in the hunt system (Started)
  • Ero scene in the bar (Started)
  • The new design of the club in downtown
The designs of the monsters are done, you can't access to them now because the monsters aren't ready, I just have the standing image and the dead image, I will be fleshing them out while I finish the quests that unlock them.

The new scene in the bar is an example of how will work the ero scenes there. The first scene is a blowjob scene with 3 outfits, the ones of the picture above. In the bar you will access to ero scenes depending on the drunk state of Aisha, the scenes will be divided by sober, drunk 1/drunk 2 state, drunk 3 states, total drunk. Sober is some kind of foreplay, drunk 1/drunk 2 it will active sex (Aisha has the lead), drunk 3 will be passive sex, and total drunk will be gangbang.

In every one of these states, Aisha will have 2 common scenes that will have 3 outfits variations and 3 special scenes for unique outfits, only being the gangbang the same for all. In this update, we have the first of the common scenes with 3 outfit variations.

Now I will begin to work around the new design of the club that will be something more like the bar."

Thanks for sharing

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
This game has a lot of potential but it's problem is I think the guy working on it is by himself from the art to The coding and that's left a lot of things unfinished maybe somewhere down the line he can get a team together and that will probably lead to a lot of improvements
agreed. game has good art, music and story but technically it is so buggy, managed to play from Monday to Friday and then it froze, even saves did not help, hope he finds some good technician or makes it a comic book or visual novel instead maybe

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes