RPGM Abandoned Not So Ordinary [v0.1] [Melancholic Griffin]

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
titlescreen.png
Overview:
This game about a girl who who wanted to help with an important research by taking an experemental serum. And now she suffers from consequences of that. The game is created with RPG Maker VX Ace, visuals with TK17.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Developer/Creator:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
- - - - -

amywake5.png backalley2.png drugtest9.png jane&kate2.png morningbath5.png photo7.png sampark18.png sistalk1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Any..."news" about the game's progress? on the author's patreon page i can see that the last post is from 8 june...

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Any..."news" about the game's progress? on the author's patreon page i can see that the last post is from 8 june...
That post is about graphics. This game is relatively big as its first version compared to other patreon-rpg games out there, so I believe it may take a while to see the next version if the pattern goes like that. However the creator doesn't seem reply to posts made in his page, so I am afraid he may give up on the game.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not sure what happened here for this to be in the completed game section. Mods if you do anything please leave a reason in the comment section. Anyways moved to the release section :)

Btw if you have to thank anyone for moving this to the release section thank @lonewolf as he was the one who found this buried in the CGR forum :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's hard to do anything with a faceful of leaves cuz I wanted to do "2 paws up" for you guys finding this and getting it transferred!!
Now gonna do something about those pesky leaves...... :D

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
@TheyCallMeSomething I cant see this in the "Releases" forum. I only found it by muttdoggy's response. Just letting you know :)

EDIT: I see the problem.... Next time I should probably check the upload DATE! Sorry about that :confused:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TheyCallMeSomething I cant see this in the "Releases" forum. I only found it by muttdoggy's response. Just letting you know :)

EDIT: I see the problem.... Next time I should probably check the upload DATE! Sorry about that :confused:
No worries my friend :)

Reactions: A$AP

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
The very first Version stooks at the man, who gets the pills but there are are versions, where is fixed this error. ;-)

A11.11S

Aug 16, 2021
It's hard to find certain places and areas in the map as the game isn't that helpful in guiding, use the following hints as a guide to find out them.

*******************************************************************************************

What's the password?