VN - Ren'Py - Notes from an Accidental Professor [v0.2] [LassChaser]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Black Moon

I start playing this game from initial version, game is start with a good scene where MC is training Martial Arts it's look kind of cool.
    The game was good so far girls looks good too, even though there was not much content in initial version, but I kinda like this game.
    And here comes 2nd version, I dunno what to say?
    First of all I want to talk about MC, I thought MC is kind of Cool not the typical loser or wimpy-ass MC, I thought he's kind of badass but now here comes 2nd version like every typical MC he gulp down threat from girls oh oh not only that same mind control shit did to MC, I'm out already because of this but not only because of this.
    Talk about girls some of them or all of them kind of bitchy/annoying I don't mind if they are annoying as long as MC know how handle them or how to give them a solid reply but no.......whatever I already said how's MC.
    Music was kind of boring not giving the vibe but still I think music is ok, animation of sex/lewd scene is ok too.
    Game was kinda good and my liking too but all this mind control shit and threat from girls ruined my mood and opinion about this game as I already said I'm out but still I will give 2 stars let's see how the dev handles from now on.......anyway Good luck with yer game.