RPGM - Completed - Novice Adventurer Sylphie [v1.0] [rubber soft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

freeko

I think I might be a bit generous with the overall rating that is given. If I revisit this game at a later point, I am possibly more inclined to go with three stars. I can not see giving this game 2 stars since I enjoyed the game as a whole so I think where I am at is somewhere in the 3+ star range.

Overall the game is decent. Which given the genre is a bit better than expected. Compared to the'field' of what is out there, one could do worse. One could also do much better. The translation into english is a help, so points for that as well. I do not have enough fingers to count how many times I came back to a game and had no idea what I was supposed to do.

On the other side of things, the game is very generic. The overall system becomes beyond easy if you get a party to put around the character. Graphically I like the style, but the clothing being directly tied to hp% remaining is annoying. We are better than this after so much time with rpgmaker that this should not be the norm. I expect better.

The sound and environments are basically what you'd expect from a basic rpgmaker design. There is nothing really revolutionary going on here, but at the same time there is still an enjoyable time to be had. I was not disappointed with giving this game a try, but I can not see playing it again past that. There is almost zero replay value in the game that I can see. Other's mileage may vary.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

SPeRMoToXiC

Another "sandbox" from this developer... And the same outdated graphics, like some ancient anime... Also no animation... If it wasn't written, I wouldn't even think that this game is 2024... I was in 3 locations where when you lose, they show 3 slideshows... I don't think that the developer spent a lot of time on this game and players shouldn't waste time on it...
    :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
  3. 3.00 star(s)

jcccc_21

STORY
    This is about a newbie adventurer who does her best to fit in and be the best adventurer in her new town. The story is okay but very predictable with the MC being stupid for the most part (for the sake of getting a hentai scene).

GAMEPLAY
    Gameplay is a turn-based game. There are no combat rape during a fight and the grind is somewhat entertaining in a way. the weapons you can equip gets unlocked as you complete dungeons. earning money however is very hard without going to the H-route which makes grinding money a walk in a park.

H-CONTENT
    Now this is where the real reason why I only gave a 3 star. The h-quality is good but very lacking. there are only 3 events for every category(Ex: Waitress, Dancer, some characters etc.) and there are only a few others in the game. after finishing the first 3 dungeons you almost unlocked everything in the game already which makes it not rewarding anymore to finish the game. The Corruption is almost none existent and you unlock events immediately after certain progress and you can also buy items to increase your lewd points immediately which makes the grind irrelevant.

OVERALL
    I like the game for what it is for the gameplay and artstyle however, if you only came for the H-part, you will surely be disappointed with the lack of content/variety in the game. 3/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

RobAlson244

Great game, I wish it wasn't censored but it's always good to play a game with costume changes/costume damage. It's not too difficult but not too easy either. Grinding isn't necessary at all but it does help if you are having trouble. Usually, I use Sylphie as a healer and let the ax guy attack and the heavy armor guy tank.