Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Are there any sex scenes with the mob girls in Kill la Bitch outside of the combat tutorial?

Reactions: colascage

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
The kill la b*tch game seems interesting. The combat is super simplistic and gets boring quick. Hopefully the dev will make it more interesting (make it card based or something) and a speed up function wouldnt hurt. Also wouldnt mind having sex scenes during combat.

Reactions: Cotias Ether61

KopikoBlanco

Sep 13, 2020
Found the 0.53 on the kemono thank god it's updated. I was supposed to be lurking but hope this helps someone.

@ everyone
Kill la Bitch (Commission Game) 1st Update v0.53

The bug that make some devices crash at the start of the tutorial combat is fixed

PC [Portable]:

Android:

Edit: hope someone can send the next update

Last edited:

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Can someone explain, how am I supposed to target 1 of 3 enemies, cause it seems like it doesn't work (also, how do I find 3rd girl to fight. Himiko or some similiar name)?

Sandbox792

Mar 16, 2022
Can someone explain, how am I supposed to target 1 of 3 enemies, cause it seems like it doesn't work (also, how do I find 3rd girl to fight. Himiko or some similiar name)?
the girl is called hakodate and can be found in the park only in the morning, she appeared to me after fighting with 3 girls of the highest level

Mafaldinho

Dec 23, 2018
does anyone have the latest version of The Multiversal Waifu Taster? And how do you know when these nowajoestar games will be updated? They look fantastic

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote