Wolf RPG Completed NPC Rape! Survival Life on a Deserted Island Raping All Female Characters [Final] [Pleasure King]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
The main character is interested in a game software that plays survival on a deserted island.
When he turns on the game console, he is transported from his room to the game world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-07
Release Date: 2023-02-14
Developer: Pleasure King
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png

Last edited:

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
I wonder when NPC rape games with exclusively AI cgs fill the forum. It'll happen one day, like when normal NPC rape games were spammed, I guarantee you all

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

Feynne

Oct 8, 2017
You can fuck her, rape her...but you can't see her pussy or your own dick...soo...CENSORED.

fucking logic of censored games that i will never understand... :mad:. Soo is much easier for me to give bad review/note, than try to undestand that fucking idiot logic.

censored XXX game will automatically receive my negative note/review. No matter how good it is.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
You can fuck her, rape her...but you can't see her pussy or your own dick...soo...CENSORED.

fucking logic of censored games that i will never understand... :mad:. Soo is much easier for me to give bad review/note, than try to undestand that fucking idiot logic.

censored XXX game will automatically receive my negative note/review. No matter how good it is.
I have bad news for you. You can ignore all japanese games here.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
So you just bang everything that moves? Meh.
I don't really care about ai or not, but honestly npc rape is so boring.
I more or less understand that writing a story for a low budget game is a pain, but hey, at least try!

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018

Why do people go to threads for Japanese games to only bitch about the censor? If you hate it so much fly your ass over to Japan and petition their Government to change the laws.

This is like people that go to the threads for NTR to bitch about how much they hate NTR. Fuck off already.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes