RPGM - Completed - NPC SEX - A World Where You Can Violate Girls Without Resistance [Final] [latte art]

1. 2.00 star(s)

bittetpeter

very short
    only 1 city, almost every girl has 1 scene, no sfx in game,
    Also, questionable translation, I wonder if some jokes and references in the dialog were written by the author and not translator

could use more girls and a little sfx
    unless you really like mobface, skip it
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ggo110

its good for what it is, all girls a good some are hot and some kind of look the same. It would of been better with animations or/and more sex options with the girl. its a nice and short game but it kind of takes a lot storage for having very little and it would be better to download a better game, but if the size is not a problem then play it. its nothing supper special but its just like 20-30 minutes with pretty hot girls and some good art.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Medianoche

There is no story, it is just fucking. The images are very well made, there are no boss fights and there is the occasional Easter egg if you look well. If you are looking for a quick straw, this game will not disappoint you. highly recommended for those who want something fast
  4. 3.00 star(s)

princess bride

Well, there's not to much to say about this one the title is pretty self-explanatory, you have your way with the NPC's without any requirement to do so, you can finish it in 10 to 20 minutes, the dialogue is very short to say the least.
    In short, you go around, find the NPC, do her and that's it, some scenes are okay, most aren't. I just checked it out bcuz I'm a sucker for Demon Girls and the Demon Girl in question is amazing, would be awesome to have a gallery after you complete the game but it doesn't happen.

Just download for a quick CG fun, more than that it's not worth your time.