RPGM Completed NPC Sex Eternal Di Fantasia [Final] [Circle One]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
RJ258605_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Enjoy violating and impregnating ordinary faced NPC girls!
By talking to NPC girls you can trigger H scene events.
After having sex with them once, you can enjoy preg-belly sex from there on out!

Includes strong NTR, humiliation, and impregnation themes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-18
Release Date: 2019-08-06
Developer: Circle One
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ258605_img_smp1.jpg RJ258605_img_smp2.jpg RJ258605_img_smp3.jpg RJ258605_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 11, 2019
There are a lot of NPC sex games recently. I wonder why :unsure::coffee:. Thanks for sharing.
the problem is so hard to make a game u can fuck the NPC and they didnt repair the talk. Really really hard, if they dont talk like that the game will be come a nomarl game RPGM fuck fuck and fuck and sound fun when u Fuckkkkkkk every girl but they didnt care that. Even husband, boyfriend or something like that. Sory for my English.

Reactions: ciaoGintoki

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
the problem is so hard to make a game u can fuck the NPC and they didnt repair the talk. Really really hard, if they dont talk like that the game will be come a nomarl game RPGM fuck fuck and fuck and sound fun when u Fuckkkkkkk every girl but they didnt care that. Even husband, boyfriend or something like that. Sory for my English.
Yup. In my opinion, Its good to play these types of games from time to time, its like a casual game where you don't have to grind much, think too much, and just straight to fucking. No long story or complicated plots. Just straight to the point. hahahha :LOL:

Reactions: str8up
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote