Ren'Py NPC Tales: The Shopkeeper [v0.10] [D.mon Games]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
interesting, i see the improvements. however, not enough yet for returning players to sweat it past experincing the fight for the first time (though great)

Sep 5, 2021
I see the scene with her getting fucked from behind while serving customers. Could you make it so she still has her bottom dress or maybe a skirt on? With no panties or panties to the side.

Reactions: Nanis

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
assuming you will eventually be able to knock up the npc's and more tags will be added as time moves on then im looking forward to the future of this one

be careful of AI art though. keeping the characters consistent will be tough

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
hire an artist an stop using ai cgs and I'll consider it
Nope, game is fain as it is, graphic wise. Keep it up! I love it.

So Miriel is naked (except stocks) and did all with her.
Seraphinna also naked (except her weapon, i don't think i could steal it, although i bought 2 books for thief skill, but i don't think this makes a difference)
Clover ??? no clue.

2024-05-2506-16-22-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

One thing i don't like, when i press 'H' the dick also disappears :( Maybe you can correct this?

Jan 19, 2019
Nope, game is fain as it is, graphic wise. Keep it up! I love it.

So Miriel is naked (except stocks) and did all with her.
Seraphinna also naked (except her weapon, i don't think i could steal it, although i bought 2 books for thief skill, but i don't think this makes a difference)
Clover ??? no clue.

View attachment 3668423

One thing i don't like, when i press 'H' the dick also disappears :( Maybe you can correct this?
You can definitely steal the halberd. Done it before and after making her cum on the save, done with and without any progress on her bars. (and only one thief book)

Bug: Cumming, then starting another animation, sometimes doesn't remove the previous image, resulting in two overlaid sprites.

• Love
Reactions: toxic4u

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
You can definitely steal the halberd. Done it before and after making her cum on the save, done with and without any progress on her bars. (and only one thief book)
OK... getting back to... work xD

done it :) nothing else to do... waiting for the next update.

2024-05-2509-40-31-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
2024-05-2515-12-18-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Last edited:

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Looks pretty Good. I might check this out one day and if i like it I will buy a membership to ur patreon.

artegg

Apr 15, 2024
I don't really care about ai art as long i have a actual game to be played and not just a visual novel with lame story and small gameplay mechanics. This one is looking good and the art is cute.

camdanryeker

Jul 2, 2020
I don't want to review this game yet since it's in the early stages, but this game has a lot of potential. I wouldn't listen to the AI CG haters in this case as all of the art is consistent and high quality. The main things that I hope to see soon are:
1. Anal with the guard.
2. A bit more liveliness out of the shopkeeper. Yeah, I know it's an NPC but it would be a bit fun if she reacted a bit more. Maybe this one is a bit out of scope.
3. Anal with the shop keep when you are carrying her.

So like I said, the game has a lot of potential and I am personally looking forward to future updates. Hopefully the dev doesn't start randomly focusing on game mechanics like a lot of these devs do as at the end of the day, we just wanna fap. I recommend that you check this game out as it is relatively to the point and isn't grindy.

exter

May 29, 2017
Help, how to make her hair grow back? I mean hair in other place too
Just wait a few weeks/years. Hair don't grow that fast.

Jk btw, the option to make them regrow isn't in the game. You will have to start a new game or load an old save.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes