RPGM Complete NPC Violation ~Have Your Way Within This Game~

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
+1. To any translators interested in this project, it is very short and would be a small project. If I remember correctly, there is no combat or story, just a town where you go around plowing the girls.

Reactions: zeraligator

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys (and gals). Didn't realize there was so many people clamoring for this.
I posted my translation over at ULMF but I'll attach the MEGA link here and pray I don't get banned or anything, lol.
If anyone wants to post a new thread with the full game and translation at f95 zone, you've got my blessing and thanks (as long as you give credit, I guess).

PATCH:

+1. To any translators interested in this project, it is very short and would be a small project. If I remember correctly, there is no combat or story, just a town where you go around plowing the girls.
Heh, true that. It did take a few days, but it was actually sorta fun.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys (and gals). Didn't realize there was so many people clamoring for this.
I posted my translation over at ULMF but I'll attach the MEGA link here and pray I don't get banned or anything, lol.
If anyone wants to post a new thread with the full game and translation at f95 zone, you've got my blessing and thanks (as long as you give credit, I guess).

PATCH:

Just applied it to my game and everything seems to be working fine. Thank you so much for translating this! You are a hero. (y)

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017

PATCH:

Thanks for the translation. I have made a game thread for it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/npc-violation-have-your-way-within-this-game-final-maze.33288/