2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ279844_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Our hero mods his game so he can have as much erotic fun as he wants with the NPCs.
Have fun interacting with various NPCs before getting to fuck them!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-18
Release Date: 2020-05-09
Developer: MAZE
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ279844_img_smp1.jpg RJ279844_img_smp2.jpg RJ279844_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
For starter thanks for the translation and the upload :)

The thing with those games about this days is that they are keep coming in on packs and stacks.. But it's difficult to translate the more complex ones so the "npc" cycle it's bread and butter compared to many others (not much content and easier linear mechanics with the texts to grab).
Every translation is a win in my book but man i feel sad knowing that i will never be able to play some serious gems out there in english.

Reactions: OppaiCrazy

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
i'm still unsure whether i should play it but i'm getting the itch
Just play it man. If it's anything like the other games in this genre you'll be completely finished with the game in 10-15 minutes. These aren't real games, they're just scene viewers. You don't have to invest any time or effort into these types of games, so might as well download and check it out.

pac9998

Feb 6, 2018
very short game , arts r terrible in my opinion . i like this kind of game but this one is not that good.

Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
and anther one i just tried one 2 days ago come on give me a rest ,,,,, downloading...:BootyTime:

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
For starter thanks for the translation and the upload :)

The thing with those games about this days is that they are keep coming in on packs and stacks.. But it's difficult to translate the more complex ones so the "npc" cycle it's bread and butter compared to many others (not much content and easier linear mechanics with the texts to grab).
Every translation is a win in my book but man i feel sad knowing that i will never be able to play some serious gems out there in english.
Translations are highly unprofitable due to cultural barriers. What is a legendary game to a subset of human beings maybe just meh to another, not to mention it costs a lot of money even at a reduced cost. When even a game like Baldr Sky can only sell thousands of copies on Steam, not even close to being enough to make up for the cost, who except the truly passionate would give up years of their life just to make them available to a wider audience? Far more often you translate the cheap, short and lousy ones because they can be done quickly and dirtily and still turn in a small profit.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Translations are highly unprofitable due to cultural barriers. What is a legendary game to a subset of human beings maybe just meh to another, not to mention it costs a lot of money even at a reduced cost. When even a game like Baldr Sky can only sell thousands of copies on Steam, not even close to being enough to make up for the cost, who except the truly passionate would give up years of their life just to make them available to a wider audience? Far more often you translate the cheap, short and lousy ones because they can be done quickly and dirtily and still turn in a small profit.
While half of it is still falls into what i said the other half of it is kinda today's faulty thinking. You see i am around from a period that there was only fan translation without profit on the line and half of those translators got officially scouted from legit companies to do exactly that. A site (i believe was called "manga gamer") took the most free folks while some others stayed for long time until they retired from action like m1zuki (one of my favourite translators). And you see now days some wannabees claiming the half finished works from those old titans and after few touches trying to profit themselves.. Such case was the pocket girl hunter that recently surfaced here and it's been 5 or more years since i played it with 80-90% translation.

At any rate the true deadwall of the matter is that for every possible translation project out there a few dozens more new games hoping out same time so it's realistically impossible to catch up those games.

PS: forgive my english not my first language :p

Ian felisilda

Sep 6, 2017
I just.. don't know why man, i know this has not much story or anything similar.. but i keep downloading this sh`t.. i keep telling myself why i do this but i did and i ain't regretting to have NPC VIOLATION folder specially for them just for the quicky.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote