Unity - Abandoned - NPSRPG [13-03-18] [90s Printer]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Darthvador897

Such a shame it was abandonned...
    A truely stunning game in its kind.

+ One that has been deeply developped (dating sim, sex scenes, pregnancy system, crafting, farming, etc.)
    + An insane quality of graphics
    + Lots of events and scenarii with NPC's
    + Lots of options in the settings

- UI is not so pratical (mostly for interract and sell/buy system)
    - A huge demand on hardware (only a new gamer's computer can run this game without being laggy, I assume it's due to the quality of all the renders.). It makes the game sometimes unplayable with old computers...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

daneez

FREAKING AMAZING, I wish the developer had kept it going as it has so much potential. As a warning, it's a little buggy and demanding on hardware so don't try to run it on a 20 year old laptop but runs ok on an older gaming rig.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

dusty stu

Hook:
    Run around a forest village and impregnate all the hot 3d furry girls.....
    ...I like....

Best:
    Some nice sex animations, and plenty of furry babes to chose from. They moan cutely and react appropriately as you vary sex positions. As you lay with them, they will sometimes get pregnant dependent on their 'real time' monthly cycles. Watch their bellies grow, while sexing them all the while.

Worst:
    I have an i-5 Intel 3500 @ 3.4 gh, 16gb ram, and a Radion R9 200 gpu... and the game still lags like a mofo. I get about 10fps on min settings in the busy sections of town. The lighting is buggy and everything turns to pitch back at night time. So, the game kinda looks like ass when you aren't in a sex scene. Thank god there are cheats and you can skip the game aspect of this sim date game.
    Tldr; the game runs like super ass-cheeks.

Score: 6.2 / 10

Version: 130318
    Date: 9/17/18