4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
1487417705.90sprinter_buildthumb.jpg

Overview:
A 3d furry game with animated sex scenes and pregnancy. The player can currently be either a tiger or a wolf. Tigress from Kung Fu Panda is one of the females in the game.​

Updated: 13/03/18
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: No
Version: 130318
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Controls:

Change-Log:

Known Issues:

Problem Solving:

Cheat Phone:

Walkthrough:

Download:
| |

(Samples/Screenshots)
1479763742.90sprinter_foxcharacterpreview.jpg screenshot.1.jpg screenshot.2.jpg screenshot.3.jpg

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
one thing funny about this game is that you have all your stats maxed at the start like strenght, agility etc... but sexual stamina is 0

• Haha
Reactions: srg91

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
oh great! I had trouble searching for visuals and its patreon had so little info. thanks for completing my request :)

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
thought about trying this, but it locks up right after the splash screen.
Did you try waiting for a few minutes for it to load? It takes some time for it to load and for it to exit if you exit the game after playing it for a while.

Also, don't expect supreme frame rates even on a high end card. From the creator:
Tested hardware: GPU: Nvidia gtx 1070 (any decent dx 11 card should work). CPU: Intel i7 5820k (any decent dual/quad+ core cpu should work). Ram: 16gb (8gb+ should work), performance is still an issue, don't expect supreme frame rates.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

menny

May 28, 2017
Did you try waiting for a few minutes for it to load? It takes some time for it to load and for it to exit if you exit the game after playing it for a while.

Also, don't expect supreme frame rates even on a high end card. From the creator:
I'm facing the same exact problem, I wait and then it just tries to force close itself, funny thing is I ran a previous build long before the last 2 updates and they worked but ever since these latest updates it always just freezes after the splash screen

Edit(5-10 mins later) I found a fix for the crash I think, I ran as administrator and had to wait a bit but the actual game finally came up

t727

Jan 4, 2018
This game runs very poorly... Also the talk "system" or whatever, I can't click anything unless I have the esc-menu opened..
The cheat phone doesn't seem to work either as there are no "erotic" menu available.

menny

May 28, 2017
This game runs very poorly... Also the talk "system" or whatever, I can't click anything unless I have the esc-menu opened..
The cheat phone doesn't seem to work either as there are no "erotic" menu available.
press your scrolling button to activate the cursor and then click the erotic option over top of NPCs heads

Reactions: t727

menny

May 28, 2017
does anyone know how to edit the files, mainly to edit the sexual stamina?

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This has potential but i'll wait and hope for improvement.
it takes a long time for the game to start and it isn't really smooth after that for me.
trying to navigate places with door ways when running doesn't work very well.
and invisible walls where they shouldn't be make navigating a little annoying.

Overall
really interesting,definitely worth following.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
With Intel Core i3, Geforce MX150 and 4GB RAM the computer gets pretty much stuck on start and the game doesn't start withing a few minutes.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
could you please upload the game in other pages like Netu or make it a torrent? can't download it on mega, too heavy.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes