4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 25, 2017
Hello, could someone tell me how to solve the "quest" of Myla and Daralis?
Myla finally lets me talk to her, but she does not let me do the "quest" that is called Myla - Ouchie, and in the case of Daralis, in the "quest" Daralis -problem solving, she tells me that I have to go to something that seems to be a mixing center, but I do not know where it is ...

By the way, can someone tell me how to access the texts of the game, to translate them from English to Spanish?

Thanks in advance for the help / information.

Last edited:

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
The game is cool and has two of my favorite stuff: furry and impregnation. The thing that bothers me is the way the games runs, which is lagging from time to time, and how you get stuck fucking the girl you just got laid with. I had to close the game and reopen it to get free, but after that I somehow could not built up my orgasm. Beyond that, I am glad I have found this game, I just hope you can update it and mostly in some bugs that it has.

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I've tried to contact the creator of the game for more than a month, through the web you have, and the Discord, but I have not received an answer yet, so I guess the creator of the game lost interest in updating or expanding the game.

Greetings to everyone.

lartemer

Oct 29, 2017
Probably won't happen for this game. I'm currently working on a new game, but nevertheless feedback noted, I'll look into the options for making that happen.

Regards,
90s Printer

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
Oct 25, 2017
Hello, does anyone know if there would be any way to translate it into Spanish, even if it was manually?

thanks in advance for the information.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hello i had a Erotic scene with Emma but no matter how often i click or press "shift + roll" i cant adjust my climax so which command must i use that my climax works? I mean the green _________ if i click on it it dont goes further pls help.

Oct 25, 2017
Hello, after almost one year since my last comment, it seems that there is no response from the creator of the project, and no new version of the game, so I consider that the project has definitely died ...

Greetings to everyone.

Nightfall1

Oct 17, 2017
If anyone still cares about this game, i accidentally ate the "Star powder" and now my vision is a bad drug trip and its not coming off even after game restart, how do i get rid of it?
Waited it out, just VERY long time

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Hello, can someone tell me how to finish the quests of version 130318B1? The quest of the cow does not allow me to finish it 100%, and the rest, even finishing them, do not give me any reward or merit.
Thanks in advance for the information.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how to control the sex animations i cant figure it out pls help i get as far as doing the positions then thats it

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes