NSFW Chatbots

kikirix

Dec 5, 2023
I recently tried CandyAi its good but i do not like the paywall is there any way to find sites like that for free and did you try some sites similiar to that

Reactions: fercasana19
Jul 13, 2021
The ones i know that are free are:

This one was the first i used, its pretty solid but got some bugs on the servers where the service just went down for some time and i ended up migrating

This is the one i used less if compared to the other two, but its pretty good too, still i feel like the community is smaller than the other two so there are less chatbots to talk.

Yodayo used to be totally free and unlimited, but recently they made a system where messages cost 1 yodabean to generate, but i still recommend it because even like that they are pretty generous, you gain 400 Yodabeans when you register and 150 daily. Also there is an option to generate images there so, i kinda like it more than the others i mentioned.

I don't know if you'll find those better than the paid ones, but well, i used then and they're fun at least.

Eisenbruder311

Nov 11, 2019
I recently found kindroid.ai and its got a decent free policy with their functions. But premium is definitely worth it and easy to obtain via playstore.
Have fun