Collection VN Others HTML NSFW Job Collection [0.8 + Christmas episode] [AlmondRaf]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

chuckster.

May 11, 2022
did we really need another microsoft word art blue ball simulator? did the world need this??? i mean, at least lewd mod actually looks a little better. this just looks like ai generated art thats been smoothed over a little

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Idk, I highly disagree. Dunno how ya'll find the left images better than the right. Animations were basic but alright. Different options lead to different pictures and storylines, gotta say the game was quite enjoyable. My only complain is just having to redo an entire chapter if you fuck up one choice in the latter part of it. Specially annoying when you are done and just trying to unlock the other sides.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Don't know if there's any other subscribers on here, but for the life of me I can't get past the 'correct/incorrect' test in chapter 7, even with Kevin's advice... (on Android)

AlmondRaf

Dec 31, 2021
Chapter 6 is available now!

Go to the restaurant with Julia, get her drunk and do it wild or walk to her house for some treat - it's for you to decide!

5 animated scenes and 2 endings are waiting for you, so check it out;)

Enjoy playing!

Reactions: Fish_lip

AlmondRaf

Dec 31, 2021
Hey! We are pleased to announce you NSFW Job Christmas special 0.2!

Here is some info about the update:

• Some plot changes, new dialogs and storylines
  • One more "happy" end;) So there are 2 now(one of them is kinda secret, so pay attention and listen to Alice's hints..)
  • 2 new animated scenes and 10+ new pics
  • The game works in incognito mode now(for online version)
  • Credits
Oh, by the way, have you heard about Christmas Contest 2022? Feel free to vote for NSFW Job or any other game you liked this year;)

Merry Christmas;)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes