• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nsfw models

haizaki00

Jan 6, 2020
hello,

I don't know where on the forum to post this, I always lurk here so I'm a little bit lost.

I'm learning how to animate and I would like to know if there is somewhere where people offer free NSFW models to animate? with or without rig

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I honestly don't know, I'm animating with Maya so it would have to be something compatible with it

(I also don't know if Maya is the most recommended for NSFW)
Well, most models are probably not NSFW, but it's not what is missing . And since so far is to learn how to animate, you don't really need them to effectively be NSFW.

Reactions: haizaki00

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
this site has an assets forum, but everything there is obviously pirated as this is a pirate site. but you can also find some actually free characters on renderhub.

haven't used maya since the 90s so no idea how things work in it now, but since you want to learn things it would seem useful to model your own ugly character, then learn to rig it, then learn to animate it. I'm sure there's tons of tutorials on youtube covering all this.

haizaki00

Jan 6, 2020
this site has an assets forum, but everything there is obviously pirated as this is a pirate site. but you can also find some actually free characters on renderhub.

haven't used maya since the 90s so no idea how things work in it now, but since you want to learn things it would seem useful to model your own ugly character, then learn to rig it, then learn to animate it. I'm sure there's tons of tutorials on youtube covering all this.
I even know how to sculpt in zbrush, but the uv map or retopology part I have no idea xd

oldboggy

Aug 2, 2019
Since you are just experimenting with animation, why not just use ? If you are looking for more interesting models, if you go digging through sketchfab, you can find some interesting things (just set the options to show objects you can download, you will need to register to download). Several years ago, some of the folks at deviantart also had nice things to download, I haven't looked recently. The latter were mostly for sfm, but if Maya can't deal with them directly, you can convert them.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I even know how to sculpt in zbrush, but the uv map or retopology part I have no idea xd
there's a ton of very nice videos for cleaning up your sculpture and retopologizing as well on youtube. I'm not linking one because I don't want to use time watching the videos to know which ones are best, but there's a lot of them when searching "zbrush retopology".

also cutting and unwrapping for uv-maps gets much easier after you retopologize. super hard before in a dense mesh like what you usually get from sculpting.