• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] NSFW Writer looking for Requests and possible Commissions

SeizureDogs

Feb 5, 2020
Hiya Everybody!

I've been a long time fan of F95 and SFM erotica in general and have traditionally written for the screen in the past but have recently thrown my efforts into learning and improving my NSFW writing. I've had experience in the past writing articles, screenplay's, short stories and novels, but nothing as exciting as what I am planning to do here ;) I'm looking to expand my skills and get involved with anything from games, comics, short stories and commission work.

You can get in touch with me through F95 but please note that I'm not on here everyday but will check back regularly.

As this will be my first experience working with commissions I will start by saying that I will be selective with what I choose to take on and there will some kinks that I won't be interested in exploring. As long as everyone understands that this is fantasy and all depictions, situations and events are imaginary and by no means represent my personal views or thoughts, we can discuss these upon request.

Depending on the work, length and hours, payment will be discussed on a case by case basis and will include a reasonable amount of edits (1 to 2 draft edits) as long as it does not change the story completely. I am also open to revenue share for other projects and other forms of compensation upon discussion.

You can find my work here, but please be warned, the topics and themes discussed will not be to everyone's tastes, you have been warned.

Constructive feedback is always welcome.

Thank you for reading and hope we can work on something great together!

P.S I'm also hoping at some stage to put together enough funds to have one of my stories turned into a comic or artwork, that would be amazing if anyone has any suggestions or want's to volunteer :D