RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

FAPPERMAN2

Mar 29, 2023
yarizo is must!!!
Yeah I agree, he has a lot of scenes that are hot and the interactions between the priestess give a lot of reason to keep using him in your team. however, I do agree that is not realistic to only fall for him. if I have to give a suggestion I'd say that some ikemen or some handsome guy could fill the role as well but as an extra rather than a replacement

hnharima

Sep 25, 2018
The stories like this

MC Childhood trauma (His fav sis and Mayor)

Meet Heroin ----> still addict in NTR

Do adventure ---> meet Yarizo @ PM (sexual interest)

Got Buddy ----> the hero (pure - can be NTRed by MC) and the elf (who can be corrupt)

Heroin corruption ---> By MC himself, Yarizo, MC uncle Inn, New Shota character (Mayor son with MC fav sis), Mayor, cow owner,

Hero cheating ----> PM, Elf, his fav sis (mom of shota), his uncle wife and daughter (new chara), the bath hoe and the girl that MC save. [note that no more random girls]

Getting married (like SANA h-game)

Get pregnant

The ending will always the MC and priestess but in different direction

sweez

May 25, 2017
No Yarizo is nuts lol. Priestess cheating on the MC with Yarizo is what kickstarted the game itself

sweez

May 25, 2017
Here's how I'd go about the game: There are three phases

Phase 1
The game starts off with the MC having a cuck fetish deep down. They end up meeting Yarizo while he's knocking down women. MC is impressed with him and asks him to join the party and to have sex with Kohaku in front of him from time to time to satisfy his fetish much to Kohaku's dismay but, she does it anyway out of love for the MC. Eventually he wants to make so that they have sex without him around and have Kohaku
narrate to him what happened while stroking him.

Phase 2
Of course, Priestess gets corrupted eventually and is tired of having to
narrate to the MC but she still wants to have sex with Yarizo so she lies and tells the MC she doesn't want to have sex with Yarizo anymore which the MC reluctantly agrees to. Whenever the MC tries to have sex with Priestess she always makes an excuse not to fuck him. The more the MC asks the more annoyed Priestess gets. While the three are together in the cave or forest, Priestess and Yarizo will kiss, touch and/or fuck each other behind the MC's back (same as the game).
-If they're fighting an opponent, the MC fights by himself while the other two get it on.
-While they're walking Yarizo will say he needs to look for something and the priestess says she will help him, they'll be gone for hours and come back sweaty and dishevelled and make up bogus reasons for why they were gone for so long.
-MC will stand guard by himself while the other two "rest", If Yarizo or Kohaku are standing guard the other will slip a sleeping potion onto the MC so that they can smash.

Another element that would be great for the game would be pixel sex. If the party is disbanded and you play as the MC, as you walk around you'll see the Priestess and Yarizo's pixels engaging in intercourse but it's in a way where the MC can't see but we can. It'll just be a thing that happens in the background and won't get much special attention for it (like in NTRPG). One example of this I had in mind would be Yarizo and Kohaku having sex in the inn and as you walk past their room you can hear their moans and the bed creaking, but the MC just thinks that Yarizo is just banging some broad. He could also hear it in his room because his walls are thin.

Phase 3
She completely falls out of love with the MC and falls in love with Yarizo instead (not in a cock worshiping way but genuinely falls for him). However, she says she would like to remain friends and still go on adventures. So the three stick together but the dynamic has changed and the MC is just the third wheel. They don't hide their escapades anymore. Ngl I don't feel like typing out everything for this phase but you get the gist. Oh and in Phase 3 she removes her womb protection spell and is able to get pregnant.

Last edited:

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017

Phase 1
The game starts off with the MC having a cuck fetish deep down. They end up meeting Yarizo while he's knocking down women. MC is impressed with him and asks him to join the party and to have sex with Kohaku in front of him from time to time to satisfy his fetish much to Kohaku's dismay but, she does it anyway out of love for the MC. Eventually he wants to make so that they have sex without him around and have Kohaku

Phase 2
narrate to the MC but she still wants to have sex with Yarizo so she lies and tells the MC she doesn't want to have sex with Yarizo anymore which the MC reluctantly agrees to. Whenever the MC tries to have sex with Yarizo she always makes an excuse not to fuck him. The more the MC asks the more annoyed Priestess gets. While the three are together in the cave or forest, Priestess and Yarizo will kiss, touch and/or fuck each other behind the MC's back (same as the game).
-If they're fighting an opponent, the MC fights by himself while the other two get it on.
-While they're walking Yarizo will say he needs to look for something and the priestess says she will help him, they'll be gone for hours and come back sweaty and dishevelled and make up bogus reasons.
-MC will stand guard by himself while the other two "rest, If Yarizo or Kohaku are standing guard the other will slip a sleeping potion onto the MC so that they can smash.

Another element that would be great for the game would be pixel sex. If the party is disbanded and you play as the MC, as you walk around you'll see the Priestess and Kohaku's pixels engaging in intercourse but it's in a way where the MC can't see but we can. It'll just be a thing that happens in the background and won't get much special attention for it (like in NTRPG). One example of this I had in mind would be Yarizo and Kohaku having sex in the inn and as you walk past their room you can hear their moans and the bed creaking, but the MC just thinks that Yarizo is just banging some broad. He could also hear it in his room because his walls are thin.

Phase 3
She completely falls out of love with the MC and falls in love with Yarizo instead (not in a cock worshiping way but genuinely falls for him). However, she says she would like to remain friends and still go on adventures. So the three stick together but the dynamic has changed and the MC is just the third wheel. They don't hide their escapades anymore. Ngl I don't feel like typing out everything for this phase but you get the gist. Oh and in Phase 3 she removes her womb protection spell and is able to get pregnant.
cucks ruined this game

• Haha
Reactions: dinopara

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021

Phase 1

Phase 2
narrate to the MC but she still wants to have sex with Yarizo so she lies and tells the MC she doesn't want to have sex with Yarizo anymore which the MC reluctantly agrees to. Whenever the MC tries to have sex with Yarizo she always makes an excuse not to fuck him. The more the MC asks the more annoyed Priestess gets. While the three are together in the cave or forest, Priestess and Yarizo will kiss, touch and/or fuck each other behind the MC's back (same as the game).
-While they're walking Yarizo will say he needs to look for something and the priestess says she will help him, they'll be gone for hours and come back sweaty and dishevelled and make up bogus reasons.
-MC will stand guard by himself while the other two "rest, If Yarizo or Kohaku are standing guard the other will slip a sleeping potion onto the MC so that they can smash.

Another element that would be great for the game would be pixel sex. If the party is disbanded and you play as the MC, as you walk around you'll see the Priestess and Kohaku's pixels engaging in intercourse but it's in a way where the MC can't see but we can. It'll just be a thing that happens in the background and won't get much special attention for it (like in NTRPG). One example of this I had in mind would be Yarizo and Kohaku having sex in the inn and as you walk past their room you can hear their moans and the bed creaking, but the MC just thinks that Yarizo is just banging some broad. He could also hear it in his room because his walls are thin.

Phase 3
too bad the art and the development is inconsistent the plots of these 3 phases are really good :love::love::KEK:

ShadBonbon

Dec 2, 2018
Screenshot (2).png

I dont know if its because you exit the game and re-launch it or what, but it looks like the third time you make Kohaku flash at the low-traffic street, the game got this error

AwesomeFenix

Sep 14, 2020
So guys im pretty new to all of this modding stuff, do i just have to download the 0.65 version and use MTool?

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
wdym , cucks are the reason this game even exists lol
Yea because of how much focus the NTR stuff has through his recent updates that people who are into NTR just kinda connected that this is a purely NTR Game.

Despite by the creators words apparently and the new update for Jimmy that actually goes completely against that concept.

Shemadoka

Formerly 'Wistyy'
Dec 14, 2022
Yea because of how much focus the NTR stuff has through his recent updates that people who are into NTR just kinda connected that this is a purely NTR Game.

Despite by the creators words apparently and the new update for Jimmy that actually goes completely against that concept.
Recent? Yarizo has been in the game since forever , early versions of nympri (pre 0.50) was heavily focused on NTR content , even the main antagonist was an ugly bastard that pretty much turned mc into a cuck. NTR fans have been here since the start as Techno is well known for being an NTR dev.

Like , i'm not saying i'm opposed to content that appeals to a broader audience being added into the game , but imo this is one of the main reasons the game has been in this limbo for years now. A good example of this is the chad Jimmy thing , like it is soooo out of character for him , even in PM events where Jimmy isn't getting cucked at all he is depicted as a small-dicked , quickshot , bottom and now there is this whole chad Jimmy thing out of nowhere.
Techno has been trying to please everyone and ends up pleasing no one since we have to remember that he is a solo dev and this game is never gonna have baldur's gate levels of relationship systems.

Last edited:

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Recent? Yarizo has been in the game since forever , early versions of nympri (pre 0.50) was heavily focused on NTR content , even the main antagonist was an ugly bastard that pretty much turned mc into a cuck. NTR fans have been here since the start as Techno is well known for being an NTR dev.

Like , i'm not saying i'm opposed to content that appeals to a broader audience being added into the game , but imo this is one of the main reasons the game has been in this limbo for years now. A good example of this is the chad Jimmy thing , like it is soooo out of character for him , even in PM events where Jimmy isn't getting cucked at all he is depicted as a small-dicked , quickshot , bottom and now there is this whole chad Jimmy thing out of nowhere.
Techno has been trying to please everyone and ends up pleasing no one since we have to remember that he is a solo dev and this game is never gonna have baldur's gate levels of relationship systems.
The jimmy thing is too out of character fr and there are some players defending that its a positive thing lmao

Reactions: Shemadoka

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021

Well what you don't mention is that Yarizo even back then was also an optional part of the game that you have to actively get to even access his material in the same way with PM if even more so because he wasn't in the Main Town unlike with PM.

The Main Antagonist's past action also doesn't really define what Jimmy's overall character was going to be because we have a choice what kind of character he's going to be afterall, I mean that's the point of the Love and Lust points afterall.

It serves more as backstory than anything and connection to the Main Antagonist where maybe in the end he could have move and lay to rest to the trauma that he had to experience in his past in a possible good ending.

Also remember Jimmy was also capable of doing NTR stuff himself too where he isn't the receiving end of one. So this is why I think Chad Jimmy isn't that weird because it feels it's supposed to be part of an an end goal to a route in a sense.

So yea while I'm not denying that NTR stuff existed and has been for a long while and why I know so many NTR fans flock to it, Again even with what kind of developer Techno was focused on, It didn't mean that it was never meant to be an NTR game in general. This game is much more than that and he again admits this himself.

Also this why I disagree on the concept of him appealing to a broader audience is why the game is on limbo, Well somewhat...

Because playing even before 0.50 back in 2022 where I got addicted with playing the game. It was obvious that knew what he wanted to add because as early as starting the game there's an option to turn on and off NTR Stuff both regular and netorase.

He had a plan on what kind of game this is from the very beginning but the problem in general is that he doesn't have a solid plan on what he actually wants to add over the course of each update. This is the reason to the original point of topic and also why this game is taking too long.

Why we have constant NTR updates and only just now get Chad Jimmy and why people are weirded out about this and thinking this seemingly is out of character. And because of no plan it mean he can't really focus and would constantly wander about on what he wants to add next.

Shemadoka

Formerly 'Wistyy'
Dec 14, 2022
Well what you don't mention is that Yarizo even back then was also an optional part of the game that you have to actively get to even access his material in the same way with PM if even more so because he wasn't in the Main Town unlike with PM.

The Main Antagonist's past action also doesn't really define what Jimmy's overall character was going to be because we have a choice what kind of character he's going to be afterall, I mean that's the point of the Love and Lust points afterall.

It serves more as backstory than anything and connection to the Main Antagonist where maybe in the end he could have move and lay to rest to the trauma that he had to experience in his past in a possible good ending.

Also remember Jimmy was also capable of doing NTR stuff himself too where he isn't the receiving end of one. So this is why I think Chad Jimmy isn't that weird because it feels it's supposed to be part of an an end goal to a route in a sense.

So yea while I'm not denying that NTR stuff existed and has been for a long while and why I know so many NTR fans flock to it, Again even with what kind of developer Techno was focused on, It didn't mean that it was never meant to be an NTR game in general. This game is much more than that and he again admits this himself.

Also this why I disagree on the concept of him appealing to a broader audience is why the game is on limbo, Well somewhat...

Because playing even before 0.50 back in 2022 where I got addicted with playing the game. It was obvious that knew what he wanted to add because as early as starting the game there's an option to turn on and off NTR Stuff both regular and netorase.

He had a plan on what kind of game this is from the very beginning but the problem in general is that he doesn't have a solid plan on what he actually wants to add over the course of each update. This is the reason to the original point of topic and also why this game is taking too long.

Why we have constant NTR updates and only just now get Chad Jimmy and why people are weirded out about this and thinking this seemingly is out of character. And because of no plan it mean he can't really focus and would constantly wander about on what he wants to add next.
Your first reply gave the impression that you were saying the game was mostly vanilla from the start and is just now getting ntr updates, which i totally disagree and think its actually the complete opposite, you would be missing like 80% of the scenes with ntr/netorase off. But yea fair enough, if you could enjoy the game that way good for you.

I don't think we will agree on chad Jimmy being out of character and that's totally fine + like you said the main point of this topic is not discussing about the original game and what we think Techno should or shouldn't do with it, so we should probably not continue this here.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes