RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
please, whats the solution for this? i am having the same problem.
Here the step if you using android
1.install winrar or zarchiver
2.open the apk and find the game files
3.there should be 3 part for the game files, and then extract file that has 001 at the end, the rest of the file will be extracted automatically

p.s im using zarchiver

Black25

Aug 8, 2022
I just looked at the 6th, 11th, 16th pages and saw that there are two old versions with mods that look quite good but their gofile has expired so it seems quite stupid to answer this question but does anyone have a link to download these two file above ?, I'm quite bored because I have to wait quite a long time for the new PM sence

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
Is it just me that yarizo is missing when seeing priestess x yarizo relationship 4 scene in public bathroom?

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
Does anyone know what happening and can you tell me the solutions? I am playing in ver0.50 ACE, it's happens when i go outside the inn in new game.

Last edited:

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Is this standalone or mod? Are you supposed to download all 3 files or just one of them? Can someone who knows to explain how to setup this version? Also does this version differ from original much because it was stated that they were making story changes? Is it this mandatory to play with male mc in this or can you play with priestess only and male mc is just side character?

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2021
so is this like a standalone game to the original but with more outfits and stuff like that ? or should i play original first ? also where do i put the 3 files ?

Yuta amagiri

Jul 23, 2023
Please some one give me the changelog or guide or save for this 0.66 version.
It will be a big help as I don't know what to do to get all the events.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes