RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

diftynibba

Mar 29, 2024
what do you mean edit json file in .65 ver? like this game version? cuz i'm trying to play that 0.70+, or is there no Level 2 version of mtool in this website or other alternatives to translate?
mtool's base version has maximum capacity of 10MB for translation data. For the tier 1 you gotta pay 3 dollar a month, and there are actually no easier tool to use than this one. Kinda frustrating though tha the 0.70+ version by the other guy has 10.08 MB of data,but also I think this amount of data should be there in the base game in the first place, original creator is just bloating the grinding system more and more rather than actually doing anything about new cg or other issues with the original game. Most of the game I trslated with mtool had about 5-6 mb of data or at max 9 mb. Gotta look around a little bit for this modded 0.70+ as it looks like there are some extra files here,probably for the modded scenes.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
mtool's base version has maximum capacity of 10MB for translation data. For the tier 1 you gotta pay 3 dollar a month, and there are actually no easier tool to use than this one. Kinda frustrating though tha the 0.70+ version by the other guy has 10.08 MB of data,but also I think this amount of data should be there in the base game in the first place, original creator is just bloating the grinding system more and more rather than actually doing anything about new cg or other issues with the original game. Most of the game I trslated with mtool had about 5-6 mb of data or at max 9 mb. Gotta look around a little bit for this modded 0.70+ as it looks like there are some extra files here,probably for the modded scenes.
用,liuyanran的修改版吧:我删减了无关紧要文本,Mtool开启游戏,载入内置存档能游玩部分主线内容
我应知道送佛,是要送到西的
拿去吧,liuyanran的英文版:

Last edited:

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
It seems like with liuyanran version, the event Koharu and the uncle visitng his daughter grave is bug?
那是原作者的问题,没有第三者愿意接手原作者造成的“屎山”代码,liuyanrang正在重制游戏,你可以关注下他的电报群

Reactions: ShadBonbon
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes