RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Well this was painful. I started skipping towards the end cause it was brutal and looong, the scenes I mean.
The mother being alive hit me like a truck. Goddamn it. That actually hurt the most.

I tried to go for a choosing one but she's a slut ending, but I got the both fall ending, I thought I had time since it was like the 30 something day. The game is really goddamn long with all perspectives, but you need to play it like that because thats like the whole content. And you got 2 girls with same scenes, so you go back to back long scenes after adventuring and after going to sleep.

The whole thing really spirals outta control fast. That damn succubus fight was over, thought shit was sweet and Im gonna start seeing scenes, only to fing out my love plummeted and if I have sex with them, I lose love. I think this is definetly more realistic than them having high love for mc whilst also falling for Mark, but I hate when that happens in games. I love when you can be lovey dovey and she still gets sluttier.

Im starting to think you should start with good ending in mind, at least in other games since its impossible to first try it here, because how can I have any sort of motivation to see the love story ending whenI just saw what big dick does to them. Its not just that they cheat and love to cheat, but love to hurt the mc. That kinda change is just too much for me to believe, but if thats whats hiding beneath, how can I want to see the good ending.

After rescuing Touka and Nana, I immedietly lost all interest in out heroines and just thought how awesome it would be to match with one of them.

I dunno if it would be better or healthier to play games like these in moderation or do it like I do and just burn a whole weekend in a trance playing it. On one hand, I started skipping a lot, got bored and lost interest in the story because I had been playing for a long time, on the other hand I dont think I can do productive work when I think that this game will be my entertainment for today. It would be depressing.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Its not just that they cheat and love to cheat, but love to hurt the mc. That kinda change is just too much for me to believe
Honestly that's an issue I have with a lot of NTR plots in games like if it involves mind-control or extreme stuff like what happens in the Taimanin games or something it's fine but I feel like when it doesn't there's never really a point where that personality shift makes sense. Like how during the little arc where you need to protect their village if they're corrupted they'll be more concerned with getting fucked than for their villages safety despite there never being a point where if feels believable they'd stop caring about people's lives over their pleasure. And it kinda sucks because the crest thing in this game would've provided the perfect justification for it because they could've made it so that the stronger the crest gets the more it makes them behave in a way the man powering it up would like.

Reactions: bucefala

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
but if thats whats hiding beneath, how can I want to see the good ending.
It's a part of NTR that is very hard to get over if you're not a virgin who's never actually been in a relationship before. The idea is that they can be satisfied with the MC because they've never known better, but the actual underlying idea is "sex skill is determined at birth and cannot be learned" which is dumb and also that normal people are so gooned out of thier minds that they can't accept anything over fleeting pleasure. People can know they aren't getting pleasure and trust their partner enough to tell them and work with them to teach/learn what changes need to happen with it, sometimes it still doesn't work out but at least the attempt is made. I'm into NTR mostly for the corruption aspect, but there's a lot of it that basically boils down to "I refuse to tell my lover something so simple and obvious" instead of actually falling down.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes