Seeking NTR/BBC/CHEATING/ and so on and so on

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
nice list.... but a little mistake, you put good girl gone bad in the Female/male pov category. its only female.
edit: ok just looked through the list and i see many games in the wrong category....

Last edited:

LyfeIsBall88

Jan 7, 2018
nice list.... but a little mistake, you put good girl gone bad in the Female/male pov category. its only female.
edit: ok just looked through the list and i see many games in the wrong category....
Ah shoot good catch for those, I'l fix them

LyfeIsBall88

Jan 7, 2018
Just fixed them, probably some more out of place, but I can change them later if need be. Cheers mate

jojojowin

May 15, 2019
Just re-did the list and added some more games. I separated the Games by Protagonists gender's and NTR / Non NTR within the protagonists section. Thanks to Reeny for the idea, happy fapping you pervs. :)
Thank you very much for your effort, great list!!
However, I have to say I found your old system to be a looot more useful. It was very convenient to distinguish between western and japanese style games (which I don't enjoy for example) and in particular your short comments describing the type/extent of BBC content in every game ("BBC route", "some BBC content" etc) were awesome and even crucial for its usefulness.

If you found the time maybe you could add these short assessments again and perhaps mark Japanese games by a (J) or something?

Last edited:

LyfeIsBall88

Jan 7, 2018
Thank you very much for your effort, great list!!
However, I have to say I found your old system to be a looot more useful. It was very convenient to distinguish between western and japanese style games (which I don't enjoy for example) and in particular your short comments describing the type of BBC content in every game ("BBC NTR route", "some BBC content" etc) were awesome and even crucial for its usefulness.

If you found the time maybe you could add these short assesments again and perhaps mark japanese games by a (J) or something?
Hi mate thanks for the feedback. I've added extensions for each game on the list.

I decided to do 3 categories with scenes of BBC, developed by Western or Japanese, and the game engine it was made in. Hopefully this will help others in finding specific games.

Also I added a legend at the bottom of the list, just in case others get confused at these extensions. Thanks again for the idea :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What about creating your own thread with this list using the personal recommendation prefix?

It would probably improve visibility. The "seeking" threads are usually quick one and done threads while personal rec can be a place for people who share the same interest to hang out.

jojojowin

May 15, 2019
Hi mate thanks for the feedback. I've added extensions for each game on the list.

I decided to do 3 categories with scenes of BBC, developed by Western or Japanese, and the game engine it was made in. Hopefully this will help others in finding specific games.

Also I added a legend at the bottom of the list, just in case others get confused at these extensions. Thanks again for the idea :)
Awesome!!! Thank you very much!!

Reactions: LyfeIsBall88

LyfeIsBall88

Jan 7, 2018
What about creating your own thread with this list using the personal recommendation prefix?

It would probably improve visibility. The "seeking" threads are usually quick one and done threads while personal rec can be a place for people who share the same interest to hang out.
That's a great idea I just added it

Had to spend a bit of time color coordinating again but totally worth it

Here's the link to it if anyone is interested:
https://f95zone.to/threads/list-of-bbc-games.145569/

fhljgsqdkfjhs

Sep 22, 2020
I suggest that when you add a game, in the new game added section you sort by date rather than alphabetically, so for people like me that have played all the game of the list we can easily see the new games not done yet

Evajoanna

Nov 10, 2022
Hello beautiful people!

Can someone recommend me some high quality games in: NTR, BBC, and Cheating?
I just don't want cucking though, I just wanna see the female MC cheating behind her partner's back,
And IT MUST be with a BBC!

I found only short games....thank you people!

Game with similar content I already played are: Manila Shaw Blackmail obsession, Elena's life, Jamal Banged my mom and Because I love her ( which is still too short) .
Thank you all beautiful people!
Hello, I often cheat on my husband with bulls and they are never short

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Definitely appreciate the list. But damn. As it gets longer, it would be nice to create a second list, rooting through these games to sort through which ones are trash. Vast majority, sadly. Though no fault of the great posters who helped create the list, since same quality in general goes for most if not all games on F95Zone. Bad art, white guys painted brown in Das3d, bad writing, lack of any credible build-up, suspense or stakes at all. Or in the case of Lust Campus, I assume, just some nerdy character, panistakingly made as boring and safe/PC as possible to the point of eye-rolls. And Japanese games are out for me because no thanks, pixelated genitals. lol.

Don't get me wrong. Very thankful for LyfeIsBall and others for helping to get this list together. Absolutely no criticism - just thankfulness - of anyone who helped create this. Just thinking out loud that having a rating system for these would be great too. Perhaps in another thread.

Last edited:

Mammal186

Sep 15, 2020
Definitely appreciate the list. But damn. As it gets longer, it would be nice to create a second list, rooting through these games to sort through which ones are trash. Vast majority, sadly. Though no fault of the great posters who helped create the list, since sames quality in general goes for most if not all games on F95Zone. Bad art, white guys painted brown in Das3d, bad writing, lack of any credible build-up, suspense or stakes at all. Or in the case of Lust Campus, I assume, just some nerdy character, panistakingly made as boring and safe/PC as possible to the point of eye-rolls. And Japanese games are out for me because no thanks, pixelated genitals. lol.

Don't get me wrong. Very thankful for LyfeIsBall and others for helping to get this list together. Absolutely no criticism - just thankfulness - of anyone who helped create this. Just thinking out loud that having a rating system for these would be great too. Perhaps in another thread.
Maybe have "gold standard" games (as viewed by curator) in Orange font?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
For those who don't know, I'll go ahead and recommend Sims 4:

• Customization of all characters
  • QoS tattoos available on Loverslab
  • Absurd amount of animations available for free, including FFM, MMF, bondage, femdom and more
  • Free to play, no DLCs needed
  • Easy to mod, just drop everything in the mod folder
  • The main mod Wicked Whims is very customizable
  • Roleplaying possibilities thanks to the game being a life-sim, insane amount of customization (cuckold, BNWO, incest etc.)
  • Pregnancy system
  • No grinding needed
  • Base models are kinda potato, but of course there are texture and body-shaping mods too

Last edited: