kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
The new update pretty much killed this game for me. It went from a light-hearted little grind game with pretty good art and interactions to a complete slog of a grind-fest. I'm talking literal hours of grind just to get past the first boss. Adding grind mechanics when the battles are so shallow is completely pointless and just makes the overall experience completely unfun and uninteresting.
You can just pass the bosses on the cheat panel. Why fight in this game at all ?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
The new update pretty much killed this game for me. It went from a light-hearted little grind game with pretty good art and interactions to a complete slog of a grind-fest. I'm talking literal hours of grind just to get past the first boss. Adding grind mechanics when the battles are so shallow is completely pointless and just makes the overall experience completely unfun and uninteresting.
are you using the right weapons and armors? You don't have to farm skill points to win

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
good game in general, but i need help with these three things:

1- the game don't have a gallery or I didn't find it?
2- how do I fix a visual bug? (when returning to the boss room in the volcano, the bj scene froze on the screen and doesn't disappear xD)
3- finally, that "powerful secret boss" was the mandrake?
1- no gallery
2- use the skill to check on your gf, should fix it
3- yes lol I forgot to make it powerful

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
Hasselnut Do you think you can add some scenes with sloppy seconds intercourse? Would love for the two to enjoy him feebly trying to fuck her now less tight pussy whilst feeling his dick swimming in semen. Would be especially hot if it transitioned with her corruption level somehow at one point she doesn't pay attention much other than stating he is too thin to feel much but at least the warm sensation of the bulls cum can help him get over the edge. :love:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I liked this, the art and story were on point. I'm not really into rpgm games so all the messing around in dungeons wasn't so much for me, but I did avoid using the boss cheat as I wanted to see whatever little scenes happened in them (and that'd be something nice to expand on). I appreciated how must stuff was there for a newish game even if parts need fleshing out. Some thoughts below.

First choice was slightly confusing... after checking it blocks the cheating parts (e.g. bar) but not the sharing parts (most stuff)... whereas I wasn't sure if it'd mean everything still happened but the MC was sad about it (so netorase rather than sharing) - which woulda been my preference, but no biggie as that'd prob be more work, just might need to be kinda clearer.

Why doesn't Stella get fucked more... would be interesting if she becomes liek the MC's side girl that he then also loses.

Wolfman companion just not done atm? No art, and I couldn't go in the wolfman village with him in my party (had to go back to town to get her licked) which doesn't make sense, couldn't do breastfeeding thing that required 3 people with him in the party... I couldn't recruit tavern dude either... it's fine if those bits just aren't done but on the outside village screen it notes that about the hobo, but not them so I kinda expected them to wor..

Was able to have sex even in chastity is just blocks jerking off, also after she becomes Kiba's BF, and isn't supposed to be with the MC any more, right?

Some NPC told me to raise the farmers morale... I couldn't find any farms anywhere.

Making armour is annoying as hell, why can't you tell him to craft multiple at once, why do you have to confirm you want it made twice...

Fire area 0 chilli pepper boss, talks about Kiba mentioning it but I'd never seen that. They also talked about resting in the water n that room, but didn't seem to be a way to trigger it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
How to get the hammer from the blacksmith? When i talk to him it's just about enhacing equipments
oh this made me notice there's actually a bug for the blacksmith.
I'll fix it in the patreon version, dunno when they're going to upload it on this forum.
You can avoid the bug by interacting with the rock only ONE time, and imediately go to the blacksmith. Don't talk to the rock more than once or the quest will fuck up

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luvcock

Sistro

Mar 8, 2019
Man, some people really ask dumb questions and show no problem-solving or troubleshooting skills at all. Not just in this thread but in several others I've noticed, it's like they treat boards like google and can't scroll up a couple pages. Must be boomers. At this point, it may be beneficial to make a FAQ...

Anyway, I just wanted to report that there's a little unreachable glimmer at the topmost part of the second room in the air dungeon showing that an item can be picked up, I'm assuming it's a bone because it's the same model of the dinosaur fossil inside the first room so maybe it was just copied and pasted there. I'm just flagging it cause I spent quite a bit trying everything to reach the thing thinking it would lead me to some secret scene lol (having wolfman in my party, switching the formation order, etc.)

Also, I really like the game! I'm a 25-year-old guy, my bf calls me bunny and I've had fantasies before where he'd screw his exes in front of me, so this really tickles me in a funny way... anyway, I'm a longtime fan lol can't wait to see how this turns out! I discovered Hasselnut's other games thanks to this one, despite it being a fast small side-project according to them I kinda hope it turns into a more fleshed-out thing since I like their OC's a lot, though I more than understand it can be tiresome work. Everyone should remember that before asking for things like they're at a restaurant smh

Speaking of, I'm thinking of subbing on Patreon, I really wanna see more! If anything just to pitch in my idea of having every friend and Hare tease-cucking Tommy in one big ol scene, that'd be friggin hot... hehehhhhhhhhhhhhhe

PS: I would even be willing to do some voluntary work and make a lil wiki for this game, with all info there. Is there a Discord?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Man, some people really ask dumb questions and show no problem-solving or troubleshooting skills at all. Not just in this thread but in several others I've noticed, it's like they treat boards like google and can't scroll up a couple pages. Must be boomers. At this point, it may be beneficial to make a FAQ...

Anyway, I just wanted to report that there's a little unreachable glimmer at the topmost part of the second room in the air dungeon showing that an item can be picked up, I'm assuming it's a bone because it's the same model of the dinosaur fossil inside the first room so maybe it was just copied and pasted there. I'm just flagging it cause I spent quite a bit trying everything to reach the thing thinking it would lead me to some secret scene lol (having wolfman in my party, switching the formation order, etc.)

Also, I really like the game! I'm a 25-year-old guy, my bf calls me bunny and I've had fantasies before where he'd screw his exes in front of me, so this really tickles me in a funny way... anyway, I'm a longtime fan lol can't wait to see how this turns out! I discovered Hasselnut's other games thanks to this one, despite it being a fast small side-project according to them I kinda hope it turns into a more fleshed-out thing since I like their OC's a lot, though I more than understand it can be tiresome work. Everyone should remember that before asking for things like they're at a restaurant smh

Speaking of, I'm thinking of subbing on Patreon, I really wanna see more! If anything just to pitch in my idea of having every friend and Hare tease-cucking Tommy in one big ol scene, that'd be friggin hot... hehehhhhhhhhhhhhhe

PS: I would even be willing to do some voluntary work and make a lil wiki for this game, with all info there. Is there a Discord?
thank you so much! There's a patreon discord, but you can join it even with the lowest tier.
Thanks for letting me notice the bug. That's a weapon for the wolfman, so nothing big luckily

Sistro

Mar 8, 2019
thank you so much! There's a patreon discord, but you can join it even with the lowest tier.
Thanks for letting me notice the bug. That's a weapon for the wolfman, so nothing big luckily
Hah, you're the first person I ever subscribe to! For this reason I tried the lowest tier, but I don't see any link or sum to the discord. May be that I'm just a patreon noob. I'll try to upgrade to nut sprout!

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hah, you're the first person I ever subscribe to! For this reason I tried the lowest tier, but I don't see any link or sum to the discord. May be that I'm just a patreon noob. I'll try to upgrade to nut sprout!
thank you so much!

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes