RPGM - NTR Bunnies RPG [v0.7.0] [Hyanmaru Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Oxylepy

Enjoyable NTR content, using a corruption mechanic and player driven choices with heightened levels of depravity. The game needs work: there is a lot of content that isn't yet available, scenes are repeated over and over without variant scenes to drive engagement, quantity of non-basic NPCs is low, and the amount of content needs to be increased.

All around, though, the game gets my kinks and my nut.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Trickstar

Pretty hot game with amazing art and great scenes I like how you don't just watch and actively get involved instead of just watching people with the gf.

With options such eating the cum and being able to tell her to swallow it feels more involved and kinky. I also liked how you can tell off the guy and say you are just sharing and that she is your girlfriend and only yours as well when he tries to make her his girlfriend. (Glad the dev didn't just go with the most lazy she is to corrupted to still be your gf and only yours route as more player choice is always welcome).

The only things I didn't like are that bf has to leave in some scenes and then just does it (especially in the netorase only route and with no actual netorare). The same thing when there is no choice in sometimes randoms will just take your gf and give you no choice. I don't hate stuff like the humiliating dialogue or the insults and making fun of the mc during the acts though as that is just making it even more kinky. Also the fighting and dugeon mechanics are kinda boring but thats kinda all rpgmaker games tbh. Definitely not as bad as some other grindy games tho.

Hope fully in the future the dev will flesh out the main characters relationship so the mc and his gf feel like a stronger and more loving bond as well as more scenes where you can get involed. An example would be maybe blowing the a guy while the gf french kisses him and the guy puts his dick between or thighs as well as both the gf and mc can such the someones dick together.

I will be watching with great interest.

UPDATE 12/15/23 brought up to 5 stars because the game turned out to be the best netorase game (and by far the best one with bi scenes, and content where the mc can eat the cum in many different ways, and many more things that are unexplored in the netorase genre).

Dev constantly improved the game and gave more of what the community wants as well. Most importantly the player always had control to keep the relationship between his gf and him how he wanted it to keep it netorase instead of forced ntr.