succ_

Mar 22, 2018
Can you tell me step by step what happened? I can't recreate it in my build to fix it
Going to the witch is the first overall thing I did in my game after hitting up everyone around town. I did accidentally turn on the "killed bosses" cheat but i tried with a clean new game and it still happens. If you go downstairs, you can do the battle that is meant to happen when you softlock, and properly "meet" the witch after. On my locked save (after beating the dude early) I then did the forest/fire areas before getting the "we should go talk to the witch" part, which is where im locked out at. I linked my saves, 6 is the softlock and 7 is the clean new game where you can fight early which causes the softlock.

Reactions: GirlonASwing

AtticTed

Aug 4, 2023
Went to Angus first thing. Said cuckold. Then said join party. Before getting a prompt to ask for hammer (didn't go to rock in fire dungeon yet). That one dude is not there. Tried to prompt it again by telling Angus to join party again. Man is still nowhere to be found.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Going to the witch is the first overall thing I did in my game after hitting up everyone around town. I did accidentally turn on the "killed bosses" cheat but i tried with a clean new game and it still happens. If you go downstairs, you can do the battle that is meant to happen when you softlock, and properly "meet" the witch after. On my locked save (after beating the dude early) I then did the forest/fire areas before getting the "we should go talk to the witch" part, which is where im locked out at. I linked my saves, 6 is the softlock and 7 is the clean new game where you can fight early which causes the softlock.
Okay now I got it. That is a scene that happens only in the intro cutscenes, if you skip the cutscenes you shouldn't be able to even see that monster.
So big advice: AVOID the witch's basement!

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Went to Angus first thing. Said cuckold. Then said join party. Before getting a prompt to ask for hammer (didn't go to rock in fire dungeon yet). That one dude is not there. Tried to prompt it again by telling Angus to join party again. Man is still nowhere to be found.
1696110140558.png
he should be here.
I tried to replicate what you did and I still found him. Do you have some cheats on?

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

SKT Baker

Jun 5, 2017
I have a question, when kiba asks sunny to be her girlfriend you get 2 options, to either refuse or for sunny to have 2 boyfriends does this choice matter and is there any point where sunny gets stolen from tommy, please say no.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I have a question, when kiba asks sunny to be her girlfriend you get 2 options, to either refuse or for sunny to have 2 boyfriends does this choice matter and is there any point where sunny gets stolen from tommy, please say no.
no

Spoil me pls, any updatefor endings?
no

Does the patreon Mac version work?
I have no idea because I don't have a mac but I think there are a couple of players playing it with a mac?

how do you break the 4 crystals on top of the abandoned tower?
you reached the end of the game congratulations!

is it normal that we stay at level 1 after defeating monsters?
yes

Reactions: stupid_army

May 28, 2020
Update: Patreon mac version does NOT work. Sign up for it if you want to support I guess

AtticTed

Aug 4, 2023
When you leave after beating 4 bosses and having crystals light up. You get a couple lines diff in ending.
Two boyfriends: Kiba takes her out on occasion
Refuse: Kiba dips and doesn't fuck Sunny anymore. But Tommy is still a cuck.

rekixo

Aug 5, 2021
More Stella x Tommy would be great. Or a scene like Tommy peeping on Stella fucking some guy, then she notices and makes him clean her up. Or Stella humiliating Tommy while they both listen to her get fucked in the next room over.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Really enjoyed the game, but could never defeat the air boss, I'd cast the Full elemental wind damage spell and still get the entire team wiped out within 3 turns. Hopefully the bugs will get worked out at some point and I'll try again in a few releases

Reactions: Dalatane
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes