Mar 12, 2018
So, how long is the game in the current version? The developer's last game, while being considered completed, was only about 2 hours long. I hope this one is at least as big at the current version, not much of a point (at least for me) playing it if it's 30 minutes or less.
edit. I started the game. Where the heck is story, lol? There's barely any interactions between characters in the beginning, the first dialogue we have is the MC asking his gf to fuck another guy for his fetish, which's also literally five lines of text. Basically, zero build up. Even for a cuckolding game there should be some basic connection between characters for it to make you feel anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFreakyOne

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
So, how long is the game in the current version? The developer's last game, while being considered completed, was only about 2 hours long. I hope this one is at least as big at the current version, not much of a point (at least for me) playing it if it's 30 minutes or less.
edit. I started the game. Where the heck is story, lol? There's barely any interactions between characters in the beginning, the first dialogue we have is the MC asking his gf to fuck another guy for his fetish, which's also literally five lines of text. Basically, zero build up. Even for a cuckolding game there should be some basic connection between characters for it to make you feel anything.
There's literally no story in this game. If you're looking for narrative, a story, emotions, bonds etc, you're playing the wrong game. This is just pure and silly cuckolding. The game is inspired by old school games with few cut-scenes, few hints, you just have to assume and/or roleplay in your head

Reactions: Hellon okay-ness

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
is there going to be more gay content i dont mind ether(if it looks female enough that's enough for me)
but its rare to have a netorase game and even rarer that said netorase game has interactions with the male mc instead of just watching people get screwed so is more gay content coming?

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
is there going to be more gay content i dont mind ether(if it looks female enough that's enough for me)
but its rare to have a netorase game and even rarer that said netorase game has interactions with the male mc instead of just watching people get screwed so is more gay content coming?
+1

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
There's going to have more gay content, yes, but I let my patrons decide through polls every month

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Uh, shouldn't we be able to equip the weapons bought from the armory?
huh? Which armor can't you equip?

Are gay stuff avoidable, and is this game pure netorase or will it turn to ntr?
yes, there's a gay toggle and it's pure netorase with some light ntr vibes but she will always be with you at the end

Where First boss???
chose any of the 4 dungeons, solve the little puzzle to enter, ???, happy blowjob

Reactions: Rain01

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
There's going to have more gay content, yes, but I let my patrons decide through polls every month
Please tell me there will be a cuck x kiba route (Since the wife seems very open to him eating semen from other guys)

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Please tell me there will be a cuck x kiba route (Since the wife seems very open to him eating semen from other guys)
not sure about ROUTES, but definitely more scenes with him and other couple of dudes. I recommend following @hyanmaru on twitter so you can get a preview of new content sometimes (or join patreon lmao)

Reactions: Zorrscha

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Ok, not gonna lie, I wasn't giving this game many points when I saw it, but I downloaded it anyway. Maybe it's because I played it with low expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised and really enjoyed this game. It's way better than what I expected.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes