Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Ah thank you for your reply. I feels empty after finishing the game and only greeted with differen texs for endings. I was expecting i could see what happened to the couple after finishing the game hahaha.
those are fake endings though, there is one true ending but it's still in development. Having them drawn would be cool tho

• Red Heart
Reactions: stupid_army

jakeb733

Apr 3, 2021
Just a question, are there different scenes if I pick bi instead of straight? If so, where are they??

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Just a question, are there different scenes if I pick bi instead of straight? If so, where are they??
there are 4-5 gay scenes, not as much as I wanted to, but they're there
One is at the bar after watching Stella fucking the guy, and all the others are with Kiba

Reactions: kerten

cauageo

Nov 9, 2020
there are 4-5 gay scenes, not as much as I wanted to, but they're there
One is at the bar after watching Stella fucking the guy, and all the others are with Kiba
will you add more scenes with that guy that was fucking stella? will sunny/stella comment on the scene? and what have you added in the 3.4 update?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
will you add more scenes with that guy that was fucking stella? will sunny/stella comment on the scene? and what have you added in the 3.4 update?
I'm considering cutting that character from the game so idk, anyway:
- Added new little areas and short subquests in the house of the mayor in the wolfmen city, vulcano and ice palace. Some of them will lead to NTRS scene, and add some lore but it will have more sense in the end game, so it's not really worth exploring unless you really want to know lore.
- Sunny will use a dildo in the inn if you have one. (Not new but never told anyone)
- Raised sellable items value to 20g
- rework of the game graphic assets, making them more old style
- vague rework of vulcano, but gonna do more
- Angus can join your party. You need to do a short quest. Angus can't use many weapons but he can learn new elemental skills through breaking some rocks located in different dungeons
Angus has 9 scenes in the dungeons.
Here's the locations:
base/handjob level: water tower (ice floor), vulcano dungeon 2, earth dungeon 2 (cheating),
blowjob level: earth dungeon 2, fire dungeon (pepper room). water dungeon -2,
sex level: earth dungeon 2, air dungeon 1,
anal level: air dungeon 2
- new cover art! Yayyy! And new official title.
- INVITE SOMEONE:
at the inn now you can invite someone in your room. You can invite
- a white guy
- a black guy
- the wolf man
- a white guy that will refuse to let you see
- a black guy that will refuse to let you see
- Kiba. You might ask him to do anything you want to her (same as ask him to fuck Kiba) but there's a 1 out of 5 chance of him refusing to let you see so you don't know what they did
- same with Angus. To have Angus to be in the inn, you need to ask him first to cuck you
- a guy will bring their friend and have a threesome with Sunny
- fixed that bug of image that won't go away after assistant blowjob
- fixed the bug that angus is staying in the party field after joining in your party
- fixed the bug of the screen that won't talk to you
- fixed a minor dialogue inconsistency
- fixed a statue's event that actually did nothing
- now Sunny's used panties recover 1mp
- Dildo is now on sale at the sexy market
- Corruption will not raise while working in the church to avoid that weird bug that let the corruption points go crazy

• Red Heart
Reactions: rokrad and cauageo

jakeb733

Apr 3, 2021
Anybody got recommendations for games with similar vibes (not 3d) like this? I already played cuckoo mask and garage vamp :)

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
The Ruins of Luxoria (and generally, all Mijiishi games) and Nymphomaniac Priestess were my biggest inspirations for this, so you might want to check them
So i basically just played nympho priestess for like two days straight (gooned probably came like 8 times) and I super see the inspiration. I respect how you were able to go your own way. But god damn it! It makes me, a guy with no art skills but lots of kinky ideas, want to make a game myself. I might have to and just pray one day I can fill in the lack of art.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
So i basically just played nympho priestess for like two days straight (gooned probably came like 8 times) and I super see the inspiration. I respect how you were able to go your own way. But god damn it! It makes me, a guy with no art skills but lots of kinky ideas, want to make a game myself. I might have to and just pray one day I can fill in the lack of art.
Bc in all honestly being able to take those concepts and make them seem fresh or in your own style takes a lot of skill. I admit, cuckoo's mask seemed a bit over my head but NTR bunnies is a game i've played pretty thoroughly. I've got nothing but respect for you and of course an admiration for your art.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
please do! Start working on a game RIGHT NOW!
biggest recommendation is: start with a skeleton of your game and use stickmen/AI for scenes, and when the skeleton is complete you either start learn how to draw (basic drawing tables are 20$ now) or commission someone, or uhh commission someone for 1 scene and go for a low budget kickstarter, idk
let me know if you end up actually making something or if you need advice, the world needs more ero games (y)

Apr 11, 2022
please do! Start working on a game RIGHT NOW!
biggest recommendation is: start with a skeleton of your game and use stickmen/AI for scenes, and when the skeleton is complete you either start learn how to draw (basic drawing tables are 20$ now) or commission someone, or uhh commission someone for 1 scene and go for a low budget kickstarter, idk
let me know if you end up actually making something or if you need advice, the world needs more ero games (y)
This reply is so wholesome, LOL.

Reactions: MeMonky

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Ntr Bunnies v0.2.3 Compressed (Untested)

Win 652 MB/186 MB :

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Seduce skill keeps freezing game on the third monster in a row
please can you be more specific?
When reporting a bug, be as detailed as possible. Describe the issue you encountered, what you were doing at the time, and any steps to reproduce the bug. Screenshots, videos, or error messages are highly valuable in helping us understand and fix the problem.
Also, did you use your old save file?

AtticTed

Aug 4, 2023
please can you be more specific?
When reporting a bug, be as detailed as possible. Describe the issue you encountered, what you were doing at the time, and any steps to reproduce the bug. Screenshots, videos, or error messages are highly valuable in helping us understand and fix the problem.
Also, did you use your old save file?
I did use old save file. I dropped wolf nephew off to this uncle. He said he wouldn't let me in his library till I go defeat a monster. I went over there. I got my hp and mp up with tent. Then I went to the top and right of green monster thing and chose fight. I scrolled to magic, then fire, clicked it and it popped up. Then I reloaded. Went back to the green man. Then I chose attack instead with tommy (Tommy goes first both times)

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes