• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - NTR Corp [v0.333] [NTR Corporation]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ggspeed

As of version 0.333 this is not worth the hassle of downloading,extracting and clicking around in.

+ the characters visual design
    + the story is up for a mild(good) start

- no actual content
    - repetitive unskippable robotic dialog options and actions (grind)
    - the screenshots available are from a previous iteration of the game which had more content ,which is MISLEADING
    - no lewd scenes, no sex
    - you can not load a save file because it bugs out and shows multiples of the same characters in the same scene
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Illhoon

I usually dont write Reviews even tho i would like to way more often than not since there are so many great games out there that deserve to get a good review and recognition for all the things that they do great. But even tho that is the case i decided i will rate this game in this very early stage with a 5 star Because i do believe that we could be onto something great here.
    While it does have some weaknesses and is by no means perfect ( i mean god its a Demo) It checked alot of things with me that i enjoy lots in Corruption/Ntr/cheating games. For example it has overworld Cgs which are set up really nice with hearing Sus "slapping" sounds while approaching the event which is a thing i love so much and i think sets the stage so well for these type of games. Also the Graphics are a breath of fresh air in the Genre that has alot of RPGM games while still keeping the feeling of actually playing and walking in the world making it much more immersable for me. Also the Design of the wife is absolutly gorgeous and i dig it lots. Well but the game does have some weakness too for example the walking speed is really slow and should be toggable for faster movement around the map also the game might stutter a bit but only if you keep clicking where you want to go since you give to much inputs but it runs otherwise smoothly if you keep this in mind. Also some conversations seem a bit stiff and i would love if there was a bit more setup to the world and couple in the beginning all of things i absolutly forgive since this is just a 5 minute demo to show off the project and i do belive this can become a absolute 5/5 hit when executed properly. So yeah i give it a 5/5 with the premise that the quality and story+ pacing of the game will keep up to standarts with this demo and maybe some QoL fixes otherwise really great. (also this is presonal preference but id love if the game would implement a real Cheating / Male MC doesnt know and doesnt like her being lewd Route if it isnt already planned)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Mike145

To keep it short, it's not worth the download right now. 3 stars are quite generous for the current state of the game.

Why?
    • I wouldn't even call this a demo; you can finish it in less than 5 minutes, even if the character walks quite slowly.
    • The dialogues are robotic, even if you put the game's whole script through ChatGPT, the result would be much better.
    • The game stutters pretty often; it was bearable for the 5 minutes, but there's no chance I would keep playing if the game was longer (Windows 64-bit, Ryzen 5600, RTX 3070).
    • The bird and wave sounds are loud and strange to hear everywhere.
    • Even though the script is so short, there are still typos.
    • There's a bug on the first map; if you go behind the tree, you disappear.
    I wish the best of luck to the developer, and I hope that developer take the criticism and improve from it.

I will update the review in the future.