RPGM - Completed - NTR Dungeon of Twisted Common Sense [Final] [MAZE]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

It is an easy and enjoyable game. The story is very bare bones. a very simple and very classic RPG format. The art style and the animations are quite enjoyable. all you have to do is follow the star. This is a very short game. it would have been enjoyed if it were a little bit longer. if you want to have an easy fap I would highly recommend this. overall good game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

hewhocumsbynight

NTR Dungeon of Twisted Common Sense is an easy, enjoyable game without being particularly outstanding.

Story: The story is very bare bones, and pretty much just acts as a way of getting the game started and explaining the mechanic of the two named characters going along with the weirdness of the dungeon. However, I personally thought that the "twisted common sense" affected the male companion as well as the woman was a nice way of keeping the story enjoyable by minimizing the emotional weight and conflict, and making the cucked childhood friend something of an active participant in Sinon's various sexual escapades.

Originality: Not particularly original, this game features a very simple, very classic RPGMaker format, without any novel mechanisms or twists. If you know anything about RPGMaker, you could probably replicate this game without much difficulty.

Art: Personally, I found the art very enjoyable. Sinon's design and costume, with short hair, huge breasts, a phat butt, and a lovely purple outfit, were very appealing to me, and the scene art was quite enjoyable as well. Like the rest of this game, it's not outstanding, but it is enjoyable.

Translation: Quite servicable. I thought that most of the lines sounded quite natural, and i could plausibly imagine a human writing/saying almost everything, as opposed to the word salad of pure MTLs. There were a few points where the text appeared to continue off the screen, but judging by the context, only a portion of a word or a single word was lost, and it was all in unimportant locations. The sex scenes were translated adequately for the scenes to be erotic and enjoyable.

Game length: This is a very short game. I was able to play through it, activating each scene that I could find, in about an hour and fifteen minutes. I made multiple trips back to town to use the heal event, which probably lengthened my playthrough a bit, but I was somewhat disappointed by how short the game was. I found the ending somewhat abrupt and unfulfilling.

This isn't a game that I'll treasure forever or anything, but it was enjoyable, and I recommend it if you'd like to spend an hour watching a cute redhead getting dicked down by various monsters and people.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SecondOrion

This was the first game I found on F95Zone, and is one of the best, most erotic games I have ever played. This encapsulated my fetish perfectly, and I have not found anything quite as good since. The story is decent, serving as a reasonable explanation and background to the events in the game. I haven't found anything like this, and would like to see more if it exists. The art is good, a little strange at times, but overall works to its favor. The game isn't long, easily completed in under 2 hours with a serious attempt at clearing it. However, it managed to fit a decently large amount of scenes in a coherent manner in those 2 hours.
    The only major problem I had with the game, was that one of the scenes was missing from the recollection room on the second floor, and some of the scenes were cut down, taking away from the experience as a whole. I would recommend just replaying the game with an edited strength stat to breeze through it and get all the dialogue.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

tipoima

One of the rare NTR games where the girl doesn't just randomly decide to treat the cuck like a piece of crap for the heck of it and the cuck isn't being humiliated 24/7. I'd say it even feels wholesome at times.

The game does suffer from the typical RPGMaker issues: the actual content is pretty lacking, with generic combat inserted to make it longer than 10 minutes. Characters don't have too much depth, but they have enough to make their interactions seem reasonable. The actual plot kinda sucks tho. The game feels like it was supposed to have more content which got scrapped at the last minute.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 492881

Art: 5/5, who makes these kind of arts must be a god, I see very few but similar arts to this, I wonder if they use similar drawing techniques etc, I LOVE IT.

Gameplay: 4/5: scenes are easy to get, fap so easy, if you want to have an easy fap I highly recommend this.

Overall 5/5 because it's the perfect game for me, beware of NTR as it's the main focus of the game if you don't like it (netorare/cuckold- mc getting cucked)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

hakarlman

This game has netorare and cuckold content in it. Even though you play as the female protagonist, she goes around having sex with random dudes in front of her boyfriend who accompanies her. They're in a dungeon that corrupts, so she ends up fucking other guys, and her boyfriend just watches. It's actually pretty hot and some scenes are very well done.

I would've given it five stars, but the ending was unfinished and the story needed a bit more fleshing out, but it's definitely worth playing if you like netorare and cuckold content.

NTR and cuckcold content 5/5 - Great.
    Art 5/5 - Super hot drawings that deliver, she is very busty.
    Story 3/5 - Needs work and a proper ending.
    RPGMaker 5/5 - The game offers quick travel so the RPGM aspects are not bad at all. The combat is light and just right.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

DrGrigor

Great CG with generic gameplay.

As for the story... well, just another typical slaying the so called demon king or whatever it is. At least it still have some humour with the dialog like "Excuse me. Sorry to bother you during your rape. Can I ask you something? ".

Despite the game complete tag, the game literally feel incomplete. Many of the features feels like it is still missing & not implement into the game. Not going to say what it is since it could be spoiler, but you can play the game to find it out.

The game itself only have about 16 CG & take less than an hour to play.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Swallows999

I enjoyed the game for the most part, but I also have a special affinity for "common sense alteration" mind control, so this one really appealed to me specifically.

This game is basically half-finished and operates very strangely. You essentially walk around to blinking light, triggering events and fights, sometimes manage your gear, sell some stuff, etc. The ending is abrupt, contains no scenes and just kicks you to the main menu after some dialogue.

The NTR is a very awkward addition, it felt forced and necessary, as if it were tacked on just for views. I would say the entire game and all of it's scenes could be re-used without NTR and the player would be none the wiser.

Overall, this game is not great, but I wouldn't say its the dumps either. It suffered from lack of content, poor dungeon design, and annoying combat. There are some confusingly ambigious events that lead the player to believe there may be a scene, when there is not. The art was relatively good and the core concept is something I really like, but I was quite disappointed with this title. I think a different developer could do a better job, so I might one day.