Seeking NTR games similar to SAO: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic or NTR Survival

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Hello,

I am looking for NTR games similar to SAO: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic or NTR Survival. Both games have a feature where things happen to the SO/girl while you are not around, and you can see their status changing. SAO has moments where you can look in through windows and things and vaguely see Asuna cheating on you, but clueless Kirito never figures it out. There are also moments where Inoda will be groping Asuna in combat while kirito is fighting. NTR survival shows you what the girl is doing. Both games then allow you to view the scenes later. This builds suspense and isn't something most games do.

I will include some pictures of the features I am looking for in games:

1707953682813.png 1707953828887.png
1707953897689.png
1707953962681.png

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Chainsaw Man: Hot Spring Travel has hidden sex scenes like this as well IIRC....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another hidden NTR gem Daily Life in Jeopardy also has similar hidden sex scenes.....

Thanks for the reply, trying to make a list of options. I played the chainsaw man one and other Fujiro games. I will add Daily Life in Jeopardy to my list!

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Chainsaw Man: Hot Spring Travel has hidden sex scenes like this as well IIRC....

Another hidden NTR gem Daily Life in Jeopardy also has similar hidden sex scenes.....

Just to add to what I mentioned above, Boy Hero Ken IIRC is also another good choice...

Reactions: saekoa

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I started and dropped that but didnt get to these parts, ill put it back on the list. Probably didn't give it a fair enough chance.
Yeah, at the start of the game, it feels kinda goofy, lol :KEK: but trust, the NTR and debauchery that follows later in the game is worth the wait (at least from my experience it was).

Also, you may want to check out the following thread game list published and compiled in June of last year as well if you haven't already checked it out...happy (incognito ;) gaming!)

Reactions: saekoa