Unity - Completed - NTR House [v1.51] [kegani laboratory]

1. 1.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

definitely the *second worst in the pack
    this one needs a huge effort and time to even get to the non existing h-scenes.
    those happen, probably even without you ever acknowledging them, ending up with the statistics being the basic of the two girls status,
    almost like a football manager, but with the action being mainly a photo, or literally happening behind curtains
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

NTR House [v1.51] [kegani laboratory]
    I like the card gameplay, but I didn't like everything else.
    The scenes are mediocre, easily forgotten.
    NTR not working, the game makes that boring too, the structure of the whole game is also not working (it's not well done).
    While I enjoyed the card battles, I didn't appreciate the ghost shop, the unintelligible way equipment works, and everything else related to the battle.
    Not recommended.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

klewino

I think this, next to "A village targeted by barbarians", is the best Kegani Laboratory game. It's a forced non-oblivious NTR. You can't protect both of your girls, only one of them and only to a certain extent.

The combat is Slay the spire ripoff, but I found a bleed build to be really fun actually. There is a lot of combat and grinding at start, but the weekly objectives on normal difficulty are easy to accomplish.

The translation is awful and it takes a lot of effort to know what the fuck is going on.

The reason why I think it's the best is that almost every gameplay mechanic/aspect has real impacts, so if you really want to save one girl, you have to really try. Not doing dungeons, losing dungeons, getting hit in dungeons, not fulfilling weekly objectives all lead to NTR, which I personally find very exciting.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

rmdoff

Love games with RPG/Craft and economical system. Good, uncommon graphic. Plus, the game has slavery and pregnancy fetishes. Ntr part also added some spice to it. However, I think the game is a little bit short. I would like to see something longer with a decent plot. Thank you for your work 5*
  5. 2.00 star(s)

ehendu

The game deserves at least 4 stars, but I really can't justify giving it that with the current translation quality. It's playable, it's enjoyable, but it's also quite frustrating compared to what it could be with a better translation than MTL.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

gesanor

I really enjoyed this game as well as most of the others by this dev. Thought I'd review it because reviews might have been skewed by a bad MTL (I used the autotranslator myself on this months back and it was pretty playable for me. I believe the OP might have messed up in how they set it up but that seems to have been fixed)
    The best part about this (and the other NTR titles by this dev) is definitely the behind the curtain/hidden NTR element. I also love that the NTR is sort of avoidable so there is some incentive to try to beat it in different ways. The gameplay is also surprisingly fun because the card mechanics change based on your build, deck and equipment. The story is kinda meh but I wasn't expecting a literary masterpiece so it's all good.
    Criticisms would probably be the story, the lack of animation, and the fact that difficulty in the dungeons scales a little too steeply from 8*s and on. I also think they could have worked on a few more positions and varied up some of the CGs so the pre-last dungeon open world was a little more rewarding.
    tl;dr fun game with good mechanics and ideas, meh story and decent art
  7. 5.00 star(s)

traitorsluck

NTR not 100% avoidable, but that's the point of the game. NTR partially avoidable. Big fan of this creator and his games. Art is decent, gameplay is decent. Definitely recommend for NTR fans. MTL is workable.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

yukinomi

Same creator as "Welcome to the sexy bar!" a complete NTR game with almost no way of avoiding it. (If you consider blowjobs part of being NTRed then there is no way of avoiding it at all).

This is my first time writing a review but I'll try to make it as complete as possible.

The story of the game (as far as I was able to understand it) is that the two girls are your childhood friends and they can power you up from a distance using magic. Even in case of death they are capable of resurrecting you however this magic has a downside, it's powered by semen (or at least that's what I understand from the MTL). The story starts out pretty simple, you go to some lord after doing a few intro missions and that lord will keep one girl to 'help her get stronger' (basically blowjobs) and another goes with you to wherever the quest you're doing is at.

The MTL of this game is absolute garbage which is a massive pain cuz the combat in this game is card based, luckily after a short while of messing around I somehow understood the way the cards worked (at least for my pally) and I was able to progress quite nicely.

The girl that you choose to take with you will be staying at a tent, accompanied by the court mage or whatever that dude is (could be a steward idk idc) problem is, the girl is almost nude because "in case you die we need to quickly resurrect you and the power needed for that is semen injected into the womb" that's the excuse they went with. The more damage you get the more the two do inside of the tent, if you're able to get through the mission nearly undamaged nothing bad happens, at least to the girl you're with right now.

Personal recommendation:
    Paladin is a pretty nice starter class since it's pretty tanky and has some healing abilities.

On the other side is the girl that's with the lord. She will be giving him blowjobs and you can't really stop it so forget about trying to protect both girls. If you don't do a quest the girl you'd normally take with you is instead going with the village playboy you haven't seen in a while.

Just like the other game by Kegani Laboratory you can check the current status of the girls (even during missions) so you can see what's going on as you're getting your ass kicked in combat.

Since I've been all over the place with this review anyway I'll end this with the art. It's goodn't. It's very clear that they pasted the faces on some empty models but if you can ignore that 'quirk' it's good enough, I guess?

The thing you'll probably hear most people complaining about though is the extremely shitty MTL and yeah, it's bad. Forget about understanding the story and just remember that the lord will get what he wants, don't lose unless you want the girl you're taking with you to get fucked, don't skip quests cuz she'll get fucked, oh and did I mention that later on another party joins the fray?
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Grey Ribbon

The delay before each translation alone makes this a horrible download, 0/10. you might as well just upload a full .txt with the text, at least it'll waste less time. Art isn't too bad, but well, would highly recommend not downloading as the whole experience is horrible. Or if you do, just download the full save and watch the gallery.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Hinterested123

Sorry but this is my honest review. No intention of hating but it is what it is.
    This is a cheap slay the spire knockoff.
    The game play is not interesting and original (not the main problem).
    The cards are... now very well made. And its the same as another game that i think it was made by the same creator?
    Overly complicated. Problems with translation do kill some of the fun. In any way the game it self is not very interesting.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

jklhdgadfkfvdas

i don t know what to do in the game because the dialogues and text are extremely bad translated, so its like im playing the game in japanese , language that i don t know, therebefore, this game is unplayable, and should not be posted in an english forum , jesus christ , terrible.

this game is not completed, maybe if someday if someone translates the game fully on english i will consider to rate it as completed and good, holy sh

STOP