EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ257752_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist and heroine come to work for a lord to pay off a debt.
You fight monsters under orders from the lord, but the adulterous hands of
other men stretch towards the heroine.
Can you escape the clutches of these other men!?​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-16
Release Date: 2019-09-20
Developer: kegani laboratory -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.51
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra: Fix - Translation

Thanks for sharing noxtek
RJ257752_img_smp10.jpg RJ257752_img_smp9.jpg RJ257752_img_smp8.jpg RJ257752_img_smp7.jpg RJ257752_img_smp6.jpg RJ257752_img_smp5.jpg RJ257752_img_smp4.jpg RJ257752_img_smp3.jpg RJ257752_img_smp2.jpg RJ257752_img_smp1.jpg d3f7bb990ecce279ced8e8f184043770.png 7e56857d1b41252a3ccbabcece49ee35.jpg d5c5bce3e1fedba2569c4c14aaa305b4.jpg bf1675b14896fe7285d2ef3c667a717a.jpg

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I like this dev but damn google-on-the-fly-mtl do suck more than usual.

So, apart from the fact that this is basically a zero-effort online translation, can we please have a Japanese version instead, at least next time? I really can't read any Chinese at all! So I have no the slightest idea as to how to play or what's going on. And I'm sure most people are already more used to jp->en mtl by now, right? T_T

UPD: added translation (for people who disapprove online mtl)

So ok it's mostly automated translation and I didn't really bother with any editing (except for the cases where it didn't seem readable) since I can't understand shit anyway. It should be noted that this is not a proper translation and even not a proper machine translation. Some scenes were translated better than others. So, there you have it, it took me a while to produce this (and especially translating h-scenes was very painful). Don't expect too much, but it should be better than that you get with raw online translation. P.S. I think "doggie knot","paparazzi", "papaya" all means you and basically it's nicknames or something, I hope that such "quality" won't put you off, it's should be pretty bearable otherwise (by mtl standards at least). Feel free fix all the wording like "chestnut" yourself. Simply use sed or something. I'm too tired of it. I have to say, it had more content than I expected.

Oh also I didn't translate resources, only csv data. It would be possible to translate better if I had some access to that. If you help me with that, I can improve translation.

I'm more interested in writing my tooling, I don't want to proofread broken mtl day after day. This was probably the last time I touched Chinese.

UPD2: translated Japanese resources

And now it's fully translated (well, almost, I didn't translate images and some text apparently). Couldn't find a feasible way to patch them back in, so we use AutoTranslator. Please remove digits from names and overwrite with the file from attachment to install. To disable internet access you can edit AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file so it starts like this:

Code:
[Service]
Endpoint=
UPD3: I guess it's the best we can do without proper access to resource data

Translated all resources I could find, now we don't rely on English translations provided by the dev. Translated card descriptions (mostly, for example some bat card left untranslated), translated quest descriptions, items, UI, and all that. Card descriptions actually required me to translate every card manually. ><

Apparently not every card was translated and it seems some card descriptions only translated when you touch it to target an enemy (guess it's autotranslator thing). I didn't update event translations, but you need to redownload it since we switched to Japanese resources.

Also autotranslator can't translate some notifications i.e. strings like
Code:
彼女はルイスとテントへ・・・・・・=She went with Lewis to the tent...
And I couldn't find this particular data anywhere in resource files and since it can't be extracted maybe it's encrypted.

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
These guys have a lot potential but they just need to flush some things out. I aint talking about the mtl or anything like that, none of that bothers me. It's that they make the lewd scenes seem like they should be animated but then they dont. Anatomy sometimes needs to be cleaned up a little bit.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Almost all memories unlocked (Memory.zip)
unzip copy and paste in "%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\NtrHouse\Save"

and to fix the language to be correctly translated (i made a mistake) (AutoTranslatorConfig.zip)
delete the files inside "\NTR House Ver1.51\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text"
and unzip copy and paste "autotranslatorconfig.ini" in "NTR House Ver1.51\BepInEx\config"
1610829030538.png 1610829076508.png

and some cheats
unzip copy and overwrite "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in "NtrHouse_Data\Managed"
F1 +10k gold
F2 +50 energy
F3 full hp

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The several second pause before any of the mtl even shows up made this crap unplayable after just minutes. And somehow the mtl actually made even less sense than usual. And that's ignoring when the 'translation' didn't change to English.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
These guys have a lot potential but they just need to flush some things out. I aint talking about the mtl or anything like that, none of that bothers me. It's that they make the lewd scenes seem like they should be animated but then they dont. Anatomy sometimes needs to be cleaned up a little bit.
Well, they started to animate atleast the black sillhoutte fucks and the next game will likely continue or expand on that (Although i don't think that much). Probably just a matter of time till they're fully animated or atleast a reasonable amount

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
there is no sound at all during sex too :/

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
Almost all memories unlocked (Memory.zip)
unzip copy and paste in "%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\NtrHouse\Save"

and to fix the language to be correctly translated (i made a mistake) (AutoTranslatorConfig.zip)
delete the files inside "\NTR House Ver1.51\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text"
and unzip copy and paste "autotranslatorconfig.ini" in "NTR House Ver1.51\BepInEx\config"
View attachment 988778 View attachment 988779
1610829333280.png

seems to be a couple of rows that are still locked

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes