1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Evil987

May 27, 2018
need Loli tag imho... clearly one of the girl is freaking young in first pic LOL
absolutely true the little girl have in-game description that say is 13yo, but with a disclaimer that say this chara will not have H-content so.. i'm confused. if a clearly underage npc is present in a H-game but without any related H-content, the loli tag is necessary or not? O,o imho, as long that npc will not have H-content the loli tag it's not needed.

btw, the game have actual content or is only the prologue? after speak with the black man there is no way to progress.

• Sad
Reactions: Darth Sidious

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
This game looks promising. I hope this continues and develops nicely.

........I see it's already on hold.......please develop at your own pace and know that you will get lots of criticism but also genuine interest and hope for your game! Don't let critics stop you and in some case it's just them wanting to help you. Of course it's your game so develop it how you want!

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Dev of this project said the studio of this Ai shojo is in turn of 5 to 9 fps
He said that if someone wanted to complete the project he would give all the aquives and card of the characters.
Al Cg here:
AI_2020-05-09-20-23-36-957.png

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
Looks interesting
Should work on the body and face of male characters
Bernardo looks very ugly and unnatural

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Mmm.. it has some potential. I absolutely hate the chosen font, a basic sans serif just makes it cleaner and nicer to read. I'm not sure if the loli tag is needed either, there's going to be no sexual content for her.

Reactions: FartingRainbows
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes