RPGM Complete NTR Knight's Story - I Fight Without Knowing That My Beloved People Are Being Fucked -

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

:^)

Aug 25, 2018
This should fully translate the game. I may have missed a few small tidbits but the
vast majority is translated. Let me know if there's anything major that's left unfinished.
It an edited version of Lithras's translation so that everything should be in readable English.
This is my first translation and took ~1.5 weeks so it's probably a bit rough around the edges.
It is also my first post here so let me know if there's anything wrong.

Translating instructions:
Unpack your game with a program like EnigmaVBUnpacker.
Unzip the attached file and replace the data file in the www folder of your game.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
This should fully translate the game. I may have missed a few small tidbits but the
vast majority is translated. Let me know if there's anything major that's left unfinished.
It an edited version of Lithras's translation so that everything should be in readable English.
This is my first translation and took ~1.5 weeks so it's probably a bit rough around the edges.

Unzip the attached file and replace the data file in the www folder of your game.
Your translation is really good !

But does somebody know where is the recollection room ?

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017

Great job for a first post.

For those who're having issue with the instructions & a few other minor issues, I've recompiled the game with :^)'s translation. You can simply download & play it now, nothing else involved.
* Gallery menu is now also in english (but not the titles above the scenes & pictures)
* You can now enter english names with english letters, up to 10 (instead of 8) letters.

(The images are not compressed or encrypted. This means the file size is larger than the original, but you can look at the pictures outside of the game, too.)

###

If anyone is interested in translating the titles of the image & scene gallery, these can be found in the NTR Knight\www\js\plugin\RecollectionMode.js file.
Open it with notepad ++ (preferably).
Below the green text, you'll find the scenes listed as:
Code:
"rec_cg_set": {
    "1": {
      "title": "母親と村長",
      "common_event_id": 1,
      "switch_id": 17,
      "thumbnail": "NTRkisi_sam1",
      "pictures": [
        "NTRkisi16",
        "NTRkisi17"
      ]
"1" is the number of the set, "title" is the name. Simply replace the title with the translation.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Geez, the grind is real.
50-100 xp for easy stuff (Hornets), stronger stuff 400-600 xp (Orcs, Minotaurs), 1000 xp for bosses.

For level 19 -> 20, you already need 6200 xp = 6 bosses, 10-15 stronger guys, 60 weak critters.

Low encounter rates (thankfully) means lots of walking around to get fights, usually against enemies that statwise have just way too much hp, meaning long fights. Not much challenge (just heal) but what a waste of time.

Combine this with bad itemnization (you don't get much of a stat boost) and special skills that often do as much damage as your basic attack, and you're in for "gameplay" that just leaves you stunned, especially after playing something like "The Last Sovereign" with its godly well-designed combat.

Long story short:
If you have a life and you don't want to spend all eternity grinding for ~16 sex scenes in a game whose sole selling point is the high quality (although censored, damn you japan, when will you learn?!) artwork, you can use my classes "cheat" mod.
It changes the xp curve (which is all I could bring myself too, rebalancing the fights, equipment and game mechanics is just way too much effort than I'm willing to spend) to one that is much less grindy.
To reach level 99, you now need 288 795 xp points in total. That's still 288 bosses (although late in the game, there are some powerful creatures that give 5000-14000 xp).
In the original xp curve, it wouldn't even get you to lvl 40...
This isn't gonna make the combat more fun. But it's gonna make you finish the game before you die.

Extract this into the NTR Knight\www\data folder and replace the existing classes file.

:^)

Aug 25, 2018
I followed kuraiken's directions and translated the titles of the image & scene gallery. (Props for finding where it was saved)
With this, and since there's hasn't been anything big reported, I think I can consider it finished.
Maybe someone can compile all the bits together and move the game to the completed section
considering machine translations also make it there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This file replaces the file at:
NTR Knight\www\js\plugin\RecollectionMode.js file.

Demo941

Oct 25, 2017
I unpacked the game and now it will launch with just a white screen. Downloaded a newer version and now it wont let me unpack it. It says something about a violation. This is the only game that has given me issues unpacking it. Now I have to find a link with the game already unpacked. I am using EnigmaVBUnpacker is there a better program to use for unpacking games.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I unpacked the game and now it will launch with just a white screen. Downloaded a newer version and now it wont let me unpack it. It says something about a violation. This is the only game that has given me issues unpacking it. Now I have to find a link with the game already unpacked. I am using EnigmaVBUnpacker is there a better program to use for unpacking games.
There's a post just a couple posts above you with a link of an unpacked game where it's all set up.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
I followed kuraiken's directions and translated the titles of the image & scene gallery. (Props for finding where it was saved)
With this, and since there's hasn't been anything big reported, I think I can consider it finished.
Maybe someone can compile all the bits together and move the game to the completed section
considering machine translations also make it there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This file replaces the file at:
NTR Knight\www\js\plugin\RecollectionMode.js file.
Unfortunately, when I watch the second CG and then try to go back to title, the "now loading..." screen appears, with the upper half of the recollection menu frozen and the game get's stuck like this (see screenshot). If I just open the recollection menu before going back to title, it works fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Unfortunately, when I watch the second CG and then try to go back to title, the "now loading..." screen appears, with the upper half of the recollection menu frozen and the game get's stuck like this (see screenshot). If I just open the recollection menu before going back to title, it works fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, that's a bug that's present in the original version.
Sometimes the Liese Virginity Event when called from the menu can also bug out right away. It simply doesn't load, stranding you in a black screen. I've tried to find a solution to it, but if there's any, it would have to be made deep in the javascript plugins. Sometimes closing & opening the game is all you need to do to make it work again.

Reactions: Suryujin

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Anyone please knows song´s name in the final battle? is beautiful
PS:Jade, Said and Wolf made me very sad, I think if this were to change the sexual content this would be a good story

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes