RPGM - Completed - NTR Maid ~30 Days Where My Exclusive Maid Is Cuckolded~ [Final] [信じて送り出したのに…]

1. 3.00 star(s)

lobotomerz

I'm usually not bothered by MTL but this game genuenly feels like it hasn't been translated by MTL but rather a 13y old with google translate. Besides that the game is what you would expect of an RPGM H game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Reversedh

This game got some good parts but 90% of the times, there's only bad part.
    The idea of this game is let you going through the mansion, discover things in order to find clue and rescue your lover before any NTR events happen. However, it was poorly executed because of DEV choices.

The GOOD (I'll say about it first because it would be faster)
    - Good idea, kinda acceptable character design
    - Some fetish are rare to see at H-games (character's design change with semi visible clothes and got pinned, her nipple got darker and darker through some NTR events)
    ... That's all. That's the only that keep me through 2 NTR routes.

The BAD and the EVIL:
    - Poor route/Love Route or any you want to call got absolutely ZERO reward. You'll have to save the girl every single moments she "accidentally" stay in the same room with 3 other NTR NPC while aimlessly wandering through this mansion, checking every corner hoping that you'll find the item. 1 of the items for Love route can only be access through a certain event with the girl (spoiler: the well event with girl to save her mother, then you will able to go through the chimney and find out the secret room). If the girl got more than 3 NTR point with someone, that item got locked forever, the two place for that event will just a normal "nothing special"... LIKE HOW CAN YOU SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT THING....IF you just want some scenes, you got locked from HAPPY ENDING FOREVER... IF you actually manage to finish love route, what will you get... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, no scene, no segg, nothing, just some dialog and credit. "11/10 story telling"
    - BAD TRANSLATION (JUST FOR THIS VERSION): This is a puzzle solving game, you'll need a clue to find the item and of course it was untranslated...You'll have to aimlessly checking every squares in order to trigger a random event (most of them are "there's nothing special")
    - GAMEPLAY: As i've mentioned above, there are no way to indicate the item that you need to find. The " ! " spawn so random and every where, it got so bugged out that everytime i walk, there will be a mark. How helpfull it is. Some event got locked through certain route so if you didn't save regularly... bye bye that run. Also the dev probably got bored during the design phase so everything after DAY 17 in love route is a dead end, there's nothing for you to do after that (The game give you 30days...) Yeah... "11/10 gameplay"

OVERALL, unless you have a NTR fetish and corruption fetish, dont waste your time to this. It's not worth your time, like at all.... IF you really really want to try this. FIND the guide and goes for the black guy yellow hair route (most enjoyable route to me because she got darker nipple, pinned and choker) + the buttler route. I didn't even bother trying the father route so sorry (you can try if you want).
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ehendu

This game is at best 2/5 stars assuming it was a proper translation and not MTL. It is, however, MTL. So the game is 1/5 stars: it's easy to unlock the gallery.

This should come as no surprise as it comes off as a half-finished, water-down copycat of Spy Mansion, a similar game of equally dull play that relied entirely on the initial concept and okay art while completely ignoring actual gameplay and execution.

The art is the only stand out point.

CGs are somewhat unique for each of the 3 men after the maid. No scene with MC. I think 1 scene in the intro with the mom. That said, CGs with each of the men are largely just variations of the previous CG as corruption level progresses.

The writing is pretty generic and has a lot of useless exposition.
    You'd think there'd be more to glean from dialogue in a clue-finding game, but nope. There's really not much there. Except for maybe the 2nd clue that I never found and did not appear to impact the game in any way whether you did or not, every time a clue was mentioned in dialogue it was what appeared to be a mandatory event that would trigger after some time and tell you exactly where it was. Even the MTL couldn't mess it up.

The gameplay: 0/5 stars absolute garbage and this should've just been a VN.
    You largely just aimlessly wander the mansion investigating random objects to see if it will pass time and wait for an event to trigger telling you to go do something or maybe go investigate somewhere you already looked because NOW there's a clue there. Why couldn't you find it before? Who knows. Certainly not the game dev.

The piss-icing on the shitcake of a game is that the menu requires the mouse to navigate while the map is so overburdened by random and meaningless ( ! ) bubbles that you will be forced to stop about every other square if you try to navigate the map with the mouse instead of the keyboard. Oh yeah, there's also random ( ! ) absolutely littered throughout the map that have zero meaning to anything. I genuinely cannot fathom how they even ended up in the game."

I also previously mentioned this game is half-finished. I'm not joking. You're told you have 30 days but it will abruptly end after 17 days. It even laughably forces a spike in the maid's favorability with one of the characters if you've been protecting her which I can only assume is to ensure the "bad end" conditions are met?

Overall, assuming a perfect translation, this game could get up to a nice 2/5 stars: the arts good and the gallery is easily unlockable so just do that and don't play the game.

For anyone thinking of making a similar clue-based game: thinking long and hard about whether it wouldn't immensely benefit from just being a VN. I'm quite confident this game and the similar Spy Mansion released last year only are RPGM to waste time and keep you from realizing how little content is in the game...which feels like a weird thing to say about a game that technically has about 50 CGs/H-Scenes.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

baka

the idea is good. the 3 scumbags are ugly and evil and they rape mom.
    now, we play the MC and his sweetheart. how the fuck can I let them ravish her? no, impossible. so I got the good end.
    what did I get? some boring rpgmv walking around and trying to understand the AI-translation.
    apart from mom, I got 1 CG of the babe with one of the scumbags trying to rape her. since I pick the good-route, I stopped it. what more? the SD of the 3 dudes nude. nothing I enjoy seeing. more? nothing. not even a kiss. just game over. anticlimax much. my enjoyment was negative. so I can't give it more than 1. no hot scenes and bad AI-translation. at least the girl is cute.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

LordFrz

This one is ok. Main issue I had was you need to specifically trigger the NTR scenes to have the NTR route. If you just don't trigger the scenes or you make sure to always intervene you can avoid the NTR. At that point it's a pretty tedious collection game.

I would just save yourself the trouble and download a save to view the gallery.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

HeimerDang

As others have stated the gameplay is kinda boring and confusing cause of the terrible translation. Many parts in the menu and diary are not translated at all.
    The story is kinda generic. Bad people want to steal your house and girl and your girl wants to help you preventing this... by selling her body to the bad guys in order to get things and stuff.

At 17 days remaining
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Gets an extra star for the hot fmc though. And the fact, that you can unlock the gallery (or diary in this case) pretty quick on the magic pink mirror in your room, so you don't have to force yourself through this game.
    The scenes are quite okay.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Inuyasaha

This would be a 2 if the diary was fully translated. As it stands this game gets such a low rating based on the illusion of choice.

Supposedly you have 30 days to uncover the evidence to thwart the plans of the guys trying to steal both your inheritance and your girl. in reality you have about 10 days. first 3 are introductions to the villains. the following week you have to find evidence, i found 6/7ish maybe there is more helpful clues but the hints are untranslated.

not a problem i still have over 2 weeks to find that last one, right? WRONG
    get to 17days remaining without all of them will SKIP to the end where your girl is now turbo corrupted blowbanging and an active participant in stealing your shit!

As for the CG the game is nice enough to let you unlock all fairly early. i was disappointed to find that among there 3 different routes there is a ton of overlap.

the only potentially nice thing about this game would be the diary entries where you could see the LI thoughts being slowly corrupted. Or thats what i assume they would say if any of them were translated....
  8. 1.00 star(s)

qwertyuuiopoiuytrew2

tbh, I would have given this zero stars if I could

Gameplay [0/10]

I can't even start explaining how horrendous this game is. This is an bare bone RPGM game, a simple "walking around "simulator""
    It may appear to be Free-roam, but the story is entirely driven by "Yes or No" questions.
    I could have ignored this defects, but the other factors completely ruined it for me.

I was going for the 'non-ntr' route, and I had 17 days left when all of a sudden, the game ends with the maid getting corrupted
    The game doesn't give any hints, no hint circles (leaving out the major events) or a guide on how the main story flows.

Art [3/10]
    Not much to say, this is a personal preference and is subjective

Story [1/10]
    Blah blah bad guys did bad thing, me have no money, save girl by getting back money

UI [3/10]
    Okay, seriously. The in-game menu is not polished at all. Icons aren't that clean and information is kinda scattered over the place.
    At least they tried to make it unique.

Overall, this 'game' isn't (I hate to say this) worth anybody's time. My expectations were low even when I downloaded this, but I was even let down further...
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Aria

Rating it a one to warn people even if its more a 2.5 or 3 for me. This is a puzzle game, and you might not be able to solve the puzzles if you don't understand them, especially in MTL. I played this way earlier with MTL already and struggled quite a bit (MTool). And what do you get? Kinda mid or meh NTR scenes. It's not bad, not really good either. The biggest issue is that it's all stuck behind a lot of puzzles and boring exposition. Which makes it worse. I'd avoid this honestly.