RPGM Partial [NTR]Nero [Final][Fujino]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Screenshot_2.png

This game is an old Fujino game, he is remaking this game now that he has more experience
You are the Master of Nero(A version of Saber from the fate series), and she get cursed by Black Sakura with a Lewd curse​

Developer: Fujino - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese
Remake: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-nero-remake-v0-4-fujino-ntr.163170/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I translated this with MTL so it's not that good but playable

Download Game with Eng MTL 0.1

Mod: Thanks to 13Gatsu777

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-nero-final-fujino.167911/post-12464374

Preview Images:

Last edited:

Brombe74

Dec 1, 2018

Found this, I don't know if it is some king of older version with other scenes.
Does anyone have it in case?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018

Found this, I don't know if it is some king of older version with other scenes.
Does anyone have it in case?
I think it's for the remake, He called the one I translated Up here "Nero's complete mini-game has been released, because too many gifs are used, so its size has become too big, I hope you can forgive it." Unless the translation is wrong all the content he put in the old game should be in this

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
even though some animation way to quick, I like this more then remake, i hate matching part in remake its waste of time and isn't fun, they should remove it in next update, it doesn't add anything, just black sakura just messes with your character head. also remake put Honkai Impact character in there like what? why is HI3 character in fate's world? what happen to Gilgamesh like in this version?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
even though some animation way to quick, I like this more then remake, i hate matching part in remake its waste of time and isn't fun, they should remove it in next update, it doesn't add anything, just black sakura just messes with your character head. also remake put Honkai Impact character in there like what? why is HI3 character in fate's world? what happen to Gilgamesh like in this version?
when he update a game usually he change a lot of things based on the feedback, like now he is updating SAO with part 2 and remaking all the maps of the first part, so I think he will change matching part mini game, he puts characters from other IP if big supporter ask for them as a reward if I understood correctly, like Marin e Chigusa in the sakura game.

hostar

Jul 11, 2023
Anyone with the savefile?
Done the remake version, kinda boring to start again till that point

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Anyone with the savefile?
Done the remake version, kinda boring to start again till that point
You start directly at the beach in this one and the animations and clothes are different, only the first 3 events are in the remake, the others are not, the recollection room is bugged I'll put the save here but I don't think you should use it

I put the config and global in case they are needed

hostar

Jul 11, 2023
You start directly at the beach in this one and the animations and clothes are different, only the first 3 events are in the remake, the others are not, the recollection room is bugged I'll put the save here but I don't think you should use it

Thanks, help me a lot with this

zxczxcxfz

Oct 10, 2022

thanks for share game and save

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Rec.Room Modv1
-Added 2Scene without Curtain & bugfix animation (they were flashing for me)
Re-map the whole room to get that scene without NPC

Replace .json file in www -> data
You can use savefile 12 to access it or if you are in the rec.room exit & re-enter it

Thanks for sharing the game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote