RPGM [TRANSLATION REQUEST] Nero Remake v0.4 [ 浅上藤奶/Fujino][NTR]

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
1686345826116.png

image_2023-06-10_042547010.png image_2023-06-10_042557577.png image_2023-06-10_042630761.png image_2023-06-10_042639975.png image_2023-06-10_042707819.png
Hey guys this is from Fujino, the same person who made Chainsaw Man Hotsprings, SAO The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic and Sakura's Chapter.

This is the Nero Remake V0.4 that apparently takes place in the same time period as Sakura's Chapter and Scathach Prologue (This one is also untranslated).

Can somebody please translate this then maybe after provide a guide and save file. Thanks a lot for the support and help guys.

This is the thread for the untranslated Scathach Game Prologue

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-scathach-game-prologue-fujino.163159/

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I ENG MTL translated this but is pretty buggy and is far from a finished game, it has a few scenes but no recollection room

Ignore the save files they are bugged, made them while translating

Chat gpt MTL(not mine): https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-nero-remake-v0-4-fujino-ntr.163170/post-11302301

I tested the start and it's better than mine so use that, if you find problem with that use mine, you need the game first he posted only the translations

game ver. 0.4 \ mtl ver. 0.1

(reuploaded)

Last edited:

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
I ENG MTL translated this but is pretty buggy and is far from a finished game, it has a few scenes but no recollection room

Ignore the save files they are bugged, made them while translating

game ver. 0.4 \ mtl ver. 0.1

Thank you for your effort. Can you smooth out the bugs. It is still freezing and shutting down after the the first event. Please make it smoother and more playable.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Thank you for your effort. Can you smooth out the bugs. It is still freezing and shutting down after the the first event. Please make it smoother and more playable.
The bugs are not from the translation, all the animated scenes are very heavy, so if you have a slow pc or skip all dialogues they can bug out because they don't load in time, you have to go slow and let the game load the data

I just replayed the start of the game and have no problem

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
Can anyone make a smoother translation. The one given above while commendable for the effort is just stopping when arriving at the beach. A kind request to make a new one

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Can anyone make a smoother translation. The one given above while commendable for the effort is just stopping when arriving at the beach. A kind request to make a new one
is not the translation that stops, is the game that's in development and ends in the beach

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
is not the translation that stops, is the game that's in development and ends in the beach
I'm talking about the start of the game when they just arrive at the beach for the first time. The game goes black and shuts off when I try to see the first beach scene. That's why I am asking someone for a smoother translation. BTW I am using joiplay on Android to play this game. If this any helps.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I'm talking about the start of the game when they just arrive at the beach for the first time. The game goes black and shuts off when I try to see the first beach scene. That's why I am asking someone for a smoother translation. BTW I am using joiplay on Android to play this game. If this any helps.
ah ok, didn't think of joiplay, I don't use it so I can't help with that, but from what I read is the game itself that doesn't run well on mobile, is script heavy and very custom, I translated only the text so it shouldn't be the translation that creates problems, but can't be sure, the not translated version runs?