Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Does anyone have a save file or a guide for this game. I'm so lost on what to do.
Firstly go to the shop and buy Highest concentration and Musical, then go to the Game practice tab and Film tab and practice things you just bought it give +30, practice both until you reach 200. Then go to Game delivery, go to billing and upgrade your speed 3-4 time and upgrade Hp 1-2 times, you can use cheat engine on money, and buy every upgrade at once, then you can easily beat the first one Easy(one star game) game just basically live for 180 sec, after that you can go to the chat Delivery tab - Game talk will open the fist Girl to you, Chatting at the evening will open the second one after that you can go to the Female tab there would be guide on each girl how to get every scene, just follow the steps.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
Firstly go to the shop and buy Highest concentration and Musical, then go to the Game practice tab and Film tab and practice things you just bought it give +30, practice both until you reach 200. Then go to Game delivery, go to billing and upgrade your speed 3-4 time and upgrade Hp 1-2 times, you can use cheat engine on money, and buy every upgrade at once, then you can easily beat the first one Easy(one star game) game just basically live for 180 sec, after that you can go to the chat Delivery tab - Game talk will open the fist Girl to you, Chatting at the evening will open the second one after that you can go to the Female tab there would be guide on each girl how to get every scene, just follow the steps.
Thanks a lot for the reply. I found a full on guide on the dev's ci-en for free. Completed the game using it.

Jul 12, 2020
Could you explain the final event requirements for the girls?
The guide says bring the girls to the vacant room but it didnt work for me so I kept trying it multiple times after increasing more charisma, acting and followers. In the end it somehow worked , not sure what triggered it. I wanted to see the ntr scenes primarily, so I'm satisfied lol.
Here's the guide :

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020

The VA sounds nice. Can't wait for this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: /;/

Lurkingpro

Sep 4, 2019
guys anyone know how can i find this game it is looks good but cant finding

The game needs an authorization code. Do you still have it?
i am back, i couldn't find the code on dlsite, contacted them and i found out that the game was updated and they removed the DRM, so here it is now:

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

I wonder when will the full version be available here. RPGs usually just need 1 day to be available when they appear translated

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes