Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
if we talk about japanese games, my favourite would be games from dai2hokenshistu(unfortunately, such games forbidden on f95)
this one is also pretty good >>
For me the most memorable one is . It's one of the few VN in NTR genre where MC is NTRed (specifically by his girlfriend's mother). On top of that, the story itself is kind of believeble which is also rare for NTR genre

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
was rescheduled again until the end of September even though it was decided to only release one part in advance. In this post, the dev even said that working 18 hours/day is normal for him, that makes me wonder if the developers on Dlsite always have to go through this hellish period? Because almost every game I'm looking forward to has had its release rescheduled multiple times.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
was rescheduled again until the end of September even though it was decided to only release one part in advance. In this post, the dev even said that working 18 hours/day is normal for him, that makes me wonder if the developers on Dlsite always have to go through this hellish period? Because almost every game I'm looking forward to has had its release rescheduled multiple times.
Hope someone makes a thread for this game soon.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes