Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
i am quite new to NSFW AI, do you know any site that has group chat? making a chat with multiple bots i mean, i think something like that could make some good NTR scenarios with each character reacting by their settings.
tbh I haven't explored much of the other websites. i know yodayo does but...

also SillyTavern has it, which was the one in my guide. i believe this is the most feature-rich way of chatbot, that websites can never beat. it has the ability to group chat, summarize, character expressions, image generate within chat, text-to-speech, and much more.

Reactions: Lurkingpro

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
i am quite new to NSFW AI, do you know any site that has group chat? making a chat with multiple bots i mean, i think something like that could make some good NTR scenarios with each character reacting by their settings.
You can do that in

Personally I don't need it for now so I use which had better answer when I tried it (but I didn't do much model tuning, just basically describe my character).

Reactions: Lurkingpro

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Dude's posts are ridiculous ofc but this part made me burst of laughing. "Ri" is the result of nominalization from verb "netoru" (to take through sex) since it used as genre word so it should be a noun. There is no "strengthening the meaning" (I can't :KEK:), it's just active voice (MC takes her away) against passive voice of "netorareru" (she is taken away from MC)

Edit: oh and about "netorase". Word formation is like this : netoru -> netoraseru -> netorase. The ending "saseru" means to force/make somebody to do something and not... whatever you wrote
Saseru includes both forcing and allowing. so both answers are correct. as for the nominalization i can give you that I have yet to learn that part of the japanese language. I have not reach that in my classes. but in my defense nominalization strengthens the meaning of something, is like googling when you use that word you get the strong meaning of look at it in google. not the search for it on the internet.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
I finally finished Mind Luda, and that's it, Cli Pick is NTR's goat, like the SFX are the only thing that can be criticized.
Perfect game, 11/10!

All his games are amazing, always with great developments and no one makes endings like him, he is the role model to make an NTR game.
I wanna like Cli Pick's games so bad because I can tell there's substance to them but I just cannot get over how weak the art is. Anyone else feel this way?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I finally finished Mind Luda, and that's it, Cli Pick is NTR's goat, like the SFX are the only thing that can be criticized.
Perfect game, 11/10!

All his games are amazing, always with great developments and no one makes endings like him, he is the role model to make an NTR game.
its a good curroption/cheating game , but i dont call it a real NTR game .
I add to that the fact that the girls never looks like they are enjoying a single thing, most of the game they are like - -

it's out Baby!!!!
is that dev good? the game looks all over the place, im sick of buying this shitty games

Reactions: LordFrz

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I wanna like Cli Pick's games so bad because I can tell there's substance to them but I just cannot get over how weak the art is. Anyone else feel this way?
That + his stories are never satisfying, the girls never enjoy anything, its pure suffering.

Reactions: Voilsh

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
its a good curroption/cheating game , but i dont call it a real NTR game .
Delusional, and I'm the biggest FMC hater on this site.
You're special because he creates clothes and backgrounds like no other eroge artist, I find that fascinating.
I add to that the fact that the girls never looks like they are enjoying a single thing, most of the game they are like - -
It depends, there are several ways, but if the ending is "happy" it's the best thing to do, not for the woman to spend 50 hours of gameplay cheating and not suffer any retaliation at the end (someone will know the game)...

Icy

Dec 31, 2016
Can someone recommend some japanese/rpgm (not VNs) games with male protagonist, that the MC is not just oblivious (maybe at first but early to mid game he knows not just the end), so he watches the fmc gets it, he likes it or not doesn't matter.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Can anyone help me find this manga?

-Husband POV
-Translated in english
-It's about a marries couple
-Husband got a call to works outside the city
- One day he got a video of his wife cheating with various men from her daily life, like package delivery man
-I think the sex scenes icluded apron and sex toys play
-the manga end with him rushing to comeback to their own home. Only to find his wife greeting him while having gangbang with multiplemen.

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Can anyone help me find this manga?

-Husband POV
-Translated in english
-It's about a marries couple
-Husband got a call to works outside the city
- One day he got a video of his wife cheating with various men from her daily life, like package delivery man
-I think the sex scenes icluded apron and sex toys play
-the manga end with him rushing to comeback to their own home. Only to find his wife greeting him while having gangbang with multiplemen.
Sorry but it's could be half of the NTR on e-hentai...

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
The BBQ Demo link:
It's in Chinese, so when you extract it, make sure to change the name encoding if you are using winrar.
Thanks for this! Also, is this the latest updated demo from Ci-en? ver.08092335?

Edit: oof its not, its the verison before that.

Yukiteko

Jul 7, 2020
Me whenever i see others mention their favourite NTR games this year and i get reminded that the game that would've been my favourite got abandoned a month before it's release:

View attachment 3912219

(Btw it's Between Dream and Reality :cry:)
.html

Or i guess...the dev disappeared into thin air, which is...unfortunately...a trait many devs on Ci-en posess...
I feel you brother. My favourite game's dev also disappeared about a year ago, the game looked so good.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes